dev_nullLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
2021-12-07 04:08:34
Re:[Solution] Only the Advanced and Manager features show up on the Deco app
@TP-Link I gave up with the tickets and moved on. Regardless, I will try the 1.5.x firmware during a maintenance window for my infrastructure and post back here on my results. What concerns me the...
2HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2021-12-06 22:13:28
Re:[Solution] Only the Advanced and Manager features show up on the Deco app
@TP-Link For the past several months I can no longer access any features for managing the Deco S4 mesh devices. I have it operating in AP mode. When In the app when I select More > Advanced all I now...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-10-31 03:58:50
Re:Deco S4 no isolation from other clients on guest network
Hi, This can easily be implemented by using VLAN's and judicious usage of interface device bridge(s). Here is a very important use case: IoT devices should ALWAYS be put onto a guest network....
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-10-31 03:50:25
Re:Deco S4 No ability to set local DNS name / suffix
@TP-Link_Deco Thank you for forwarding to the developers. But, why would there be no plan for such a basic feature that any common place router has had for at least the past 20 years?
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-07-21 21:34:21
Deco S4 Lack of manual port forwarding specification
it is not possible to set port forwarding manually. The only internal IP address that can be used for the port forward destination are for those that are connected via internal DHCP. Note: This...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-07-21 21:30:09
Deco S4 Lack of ability to turn off DHCP
It is not possible to deactivate the DHCP server. There are those of us that are more than happy to run our own DHCP servers on our networks and as a result we should be able turn off the built in...
0HELPFULS