Dan_C.LV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
2020-11-05 12:41:57
Re:Change wifi channel on Deco X60
Hey, all: Just to note: the Deco's (probably as decided by the "Main" unit) may choose different channels after a reboot. I just observed that. Yes, it would be nice to have a selected set of...
3HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-11-05 12:40:42
Re:Deco E4 Wifi channel. Any news ?
Hey, all: Just to note: the Deco's (probably as decided by the "Main" unit) may choose different channels after a reboot. I just observed that. Yes, it would be nice to have a selected set of...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-11-05 12:40:15
Re:Deco needs able to change wifi channel
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-11-05 12:38:20
Re:Change wifi channel on Deco M9
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-11-01 01:44:08
Re:How to set up dual router with Deco
@Pikes Unless one has more devices than one DHCP server can handle, you're best to have a single router ... and that typically would be the device which provides the VPN service. See the setup I...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-11-01 01:35:31
Re:Deco with existing router (Ethernet Backhaul or Router mode) - what is the difference
@Larrens My suggestion would be to run ALL your Deco's in AccessPoint mode, and (unless you really need the coverage of it) turn off the WiFi on the WDR3600 and use it as just a router. Then you can...
3HELPFULS