TP_TechWriterOnline
Following: 0Followers: 57
Forums/ General Discussion
By TP_TechWriter 2019-09-06 11:16:08

Ways to Bring Dead Zones Back to Life

Ways to Bring Dead Zones Back to Life Have you ever suffered from a weak or even no Wi-Fi signal in specific spots of your apartment? Or have you ever had the experience that your signal disappears in
Stories/ Powerline Adapters
By TP_TechWriter 2019-09-06 09:49:37

How Do I Improve My Powerline Network Performance?

How Do I Improve My Powerline Network Performance? Wireless communication relies on transmitting radio waves through the air. In contrast, powerline communication uses a different medium—electric powe
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By TP_TechWriter 2019-04-25 10:01:33

The Ins and Outs of USB Sharing

The Ins and Outs of USB Sharing Do you know everything your router can do? Perhaps you think its functions are limited to providing Wi-Fi and related wireless functions. However, it also can serve as
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By TP_TechWriter 2019-08-06 07:05:29

BSS Color

What Is BSS Coloring and How Can We Benefit from It? Wi-Fi 6 is now in full swing, boasting great Wi-Fi performance in dense networks thanks to features like OFDMA, 8 x 8 DL/UL MU-MIMO, BSS Coloring,
Stories/ Wi-Fi Routers
By TP_TechWriter 2019-01-04 10:02:41

Parental Controls

Parental Controls: Online Gatekeeper for Kids Screen time overdose for children is a serious issue now. A piece of BBC News back in 2015 suggested that kids aged 5–16 spent six and a half hours a day
Stories/ Wi-Fi Routers
By TP_TechWriter 2018-12-25 01:11:57

OFDMA—Getting Faster, Carrying More with Wi-Fi 6

OFDMA—Getting Faster, Carrying More with Wi-Fi 6 The pursuit for a faster Wi-Fi never ends. Users's varied online activities, streaming, gaming, browsing, downloading, are overwhelming the current net