Gateways

Festa routers provide a range of routers from wired to wireless models. The system is based on cloud control and offers you a flexible way to quickly and easily control your network and firewall. Whether you have questions, want to join discussions, or share your experiences and knowledge about switch products, this is the place for you.
Gateways

Label

Hello, why can't the router performe a traceroute? This seems like a basic feature of any router.
By ctrlaltpasta · Latest post Monday by Clive_A
1Helpful
70Views
1Replies
Under device -> FR365 -> Config -> Advanced I'm unable to turn on OFDMA for both 2.4 and 5Ghz networks. It shows that the change was successful, but when I switch views, it shows that it's not enabled
By ctrlaltpasta · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Hank21
0Helpful
197Views
9Replies
As described in the subject, I have several wired clients attached to the router and none of them are showing in the controller, so I am unable to set any DHCP reservations or set up any QOS/Traffic S
By HeyYoVio · Latest post 3 weeks ago by ctrlaltpasta
10Helpful
339Views
5Replies
This Article Applies to FR205(UN) V1 1.0.2 20240621(Pre-Release) FR205(UN) V1 1.0.2 20240718(Pre-Release) Release Notes Bug Fixed: 1. Fixed security vulnerabilities reported by teams such as Cisco. 2.
By Fae · Latest post 2024-07-22 03:08:15 by Fae
1Helpful
248Views
1Replies