Deco M5 - Succesful Firmware Update Notification on Apps but not successful on the devices.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Deco M5 - Succesful Firmware Update Notification on Apps but not successful on the devices.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-12-14 05:20:32

Hi,

I just setup new M5 at my home. the installation went succesful and smooth.

Issue is, the apps show that there is firmware update is required. so i let the apps to do the job and everything show successful however few minutes later the apps showing request to do firmware upgrade again.

Checked with each unit i think the main one running on 1.2.3 while the staellites are still on 1.1.1. the updates showing version 1.2.4.

I did everything the manual told like closing the distance between main and satellites, plug off and on the units and so on, but no luck this far. any ideas how to fix this please?

Thanks,

Riza

Options
1 Reply
Re:Deco M5 - Succesful Firmware Update Notification on Apps but not successful on the devices.
2018-12-17 10:18:22
check it out https://www.tp-link.com/en/faq-2301.html
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 739

Replies: 1