Would a vr900 (first router) connected to a Archer C2 (second router) by wireless bridge work ?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Would a vr900 (first router) connected to a Archer C2 (second router) by wireless bridge work ?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-12-20 09:30:50 - last edited 2018-12-20 12:01:15

I am also having to connect ethernet cables to the second router which then connects to the first router using a wireless bridge because I not aloud to connected them by ethernet cable. The second wireless router would be for a wireless access point and for ethernet cables.

What wireless router do you recommend to connect to a vr900 over a wireless bridge ?

I do intend to use a wireless range extender with the second rounter due to distance between my house and 3 static caravans, as  wireless range extender that is on my furthest away caravan cannot connect to my first round due to distance being to far away.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Would a vr900 (first router) connected to a Archer C2 (second router) by wireless bridge work ?
2018-12-21 06:03:36

C2 supports WDS bridging, but it may or may not work with VR900. 

https://www.tp-link.com/en/faq-1385.html

Beside range extender, there is powerline extender

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 849

Replies: 1

Related Articles