Deco M5 in combination with media player

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-12-27 18:45:56

Hello

I'm using the deco m5 for half a year and i'm very happy about it.

I only have one problem.

I have my b-box 3 modem from my isp where i have my deco m5 connected to.

I use a popcorn hour media player but when this is connected to my deco m5 Which is setup as router i cannot find my network disc on my laptop. This is a network location \\A300\ but i can only find it when  it is connected to my bbox 3 modem.

So i always have to switch to my wifi from my bbox to find the network location

Can someone help me please?

Options
5 Reply
Re:Deco M5 in combination with media player
2018-12-27 20:10:59

Hi,

If your b box is in router mode and your Deco is also in router mode then you may have different subnets whihc may be your issue. Also, it's usually recommended that you turn off the wireless on the ISP supplied router and just use the mesh system's wifi. Final point is that if you have both the devices configured on the same subnet and both set up as routers, then you may run into 'double NAT' issues.

Easiest solution is to set deco up in AP mode.

Options
2018-12-30 17:08:21

Try show box player instead, it should work fine.

Knowledge is power!
Options
2019-12-21 05:04:20

@Niels this is a very good a cool site i just want to say you that visit my site to download an app  to watch an download all types of and tv shows for free without any credit card and you can wach mvies in 720p a lot of movies are also added every week showbox apk latest version 5.35

Options
2019-12-24 10:38:56
This is also a very good post which I really enjoyed reading. It is not every day that I have the possibility to see something like this.. inverse trig identities
Options
2021-02-28 18:52:07 - last edited 2021-02-28 18:55:54

@Maxsow Hello. Have I tried using ShowBox? but it doesn't work for some reason. I read a lot of articles about this, but I never found an answer. I will search further until I get tired or try something else

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1311

Replies: 5