cannot start the Omada Controller in windows system

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-04-27 10:02:28 - last edited 2021-04-28 12:31:20
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version:

Hello Sir/Maam;

Can you help me about this, my omada controller won't open again after I install and restart my pc. I think its not starting, its just pop a cmd but nothing written here and quickly close. 

What should I do?

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:cannot start the Omada Controller in windows system-Solution
2021-04-28 01:35:58 - last edited 2021-04-28 12:31:20

Dear @JanjanPiloton,

JanjanPiloton wrote

Can you help me about this, my omada controller won't open again after I install and restart my pc. I think its not starting, its just pop a cmd but nothing written here and quickly close. What should I do?

Check What should I do if I cannot start the Omada Controller in windows system (Controller 4.1.5 or above)

Does it help to solve your Controller issue?

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Recommended Solution
Options
2 Reply
Re:cannot start the Omada Controller in windows system-Solution
2021-04-28 01:35:58 - last edited 2021-04-28 12:31:20

Dear @JanjanPiloton,

JanjanPiloton wrote

Can you help me about this, my omada controller won't open again after I install and restart my pc. I think its not starting, its just pop a cmd but nothing written here and quickly close. What should I do?

Check What should I do if I cannot start the Omada Controller in windows system (Controller 4.1.5 or above)

Does it help to solve your Controller issue?

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Recommended Solution
Options
Re:cannot start the Omada Controller in windows system
2021-04-28 11:37:17
That's what I saw and do in version 4.2.4 and its fix, but that time I post this and in version 4.2.11, I did that and first its fix, but second I restart my pc I didn't fix anymore. So I change to version 4.2.4 now.
Options