Led lights set up

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Led lights set up

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Led lights set up
Led lights set up
2022-05-09 22:57:02 - last edited 2022-05-13 08:07:24
Model: Archer A10  
Hardware Version: V10
Firmware Version:

Only 4 of the led light are solid after plugging in..  I'm not sure what to do?

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Led lights set up-Solution
2022-05-13 08:07:19 - last edited 2022-05-13 08:07:24

Hello @Stacey365 

Is the model number of the router Archer A10? Who is your ISP?

Do you have internet access when connecting to the ISP modem? If yes, please follow the troubleshooting guide below to make the router connect to the internet:

What should I do if I cannot access the internet through Wi-Fi router?

If no or you haven't tried this, please confirm this first as we can verify if there is any restriction or limitation on your line. If there is no internet access on the computer when the ISP modem/router is connected directly, there might be restrictions on your line and it is suggested to contact your ISP to release any binding. 

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Led lights set up-Solution
2022-05-13 08:07:19 - last edited 2022-05-13 08:07:24

Hello @Stacey365 

Is the model number of the router Archer A10? Who is your ISP?

Do you have internet access when connecting to the ISP modem? If yes, please follow the troubleshooting guide below to make the router connect to the internet:

What should I do if I cannot access the internet through Wi-Fi router?

If no or you haven't tried this, please confirm this first as we can verify if there is any restriction or limitation on your line. If there is no internet access on the computer when the ISP modem/router is connected directly, there might be restrictions on your line and it is suggested to contact your ISP to release any binding. 

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 230

Replies: 1

Related Articles