Archer T2E killing wifi

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Archer T2E killing wifi

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Archer T2E killing wifi
Archer T2E killing wifi
2022-08-31 22:08:37
Tags: #death wifi

AC600 Wireless Dual Band PCI Express Adapter.

WIndows 10

when downloading or watching viedos on youtube, the wifi connection dies, for everybody.

Test router with a couple of laptops downloading and watching youtube at the same time without any problems.

Using driver downloaded from TP-link site.

Options
2 Reply
Re:Archer T2E killing wifi
2022-09-01 03:34:11

Hello  @bujan 

Thank you for the reporting the case with us. 

• Please make sure you have installed the latest official driver for Archer T2E .

May I know the model of router / router software version? If the router's Wi-Fi dies or stopped completely,  please reach router support at the same time and see if they have any suggestions or if there is any known problem with realtek network adapters.

Do you mean the router Wi-Fi completely stopped every time when watch or download file through T2E? For a test, download or stream the same video on a different computer when connected to the same wifi band.   May I kow does the problem happen on 2.4Ghz or 5Ghz Wi-Fi band?  Please share a photo of the driver date and PC motherboard information thanks. 

Options
Re:Archer T2E killing wifi
2022-09-05 07:02:20

Hello  @bujan  May I know if the router support side has any suggestion for the situation? Feel free to let us know for any observation or update, thank you. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 320

Replies: 2

Tags

death wifi
Related Articles