Deco M5 Monthly report issue

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-12-02 11:07:12
Model: Deco M5  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 1.6.1 Build 20220818 Rel. 36456

Hello,
I've an home net using six Deco M5 in router mode.
All works well, no issue, good speed and good stability.
My main Deco M5 is connected to a Zyxel LTE 5398-m904 and use cellular data connection.
For me is very important to check the data usage and so I use the monthly report function. Unfortunately it is totally useless and full of issues.

I get randomly data about data usage:

1. - 1st day of the month (after few hours of new month) I get about 110Gb of data usage (It is impossible in 1-2 hours and with no device conntected to Deco mesh)
  2. - If I reset to zero.. it shows me correctly "0 kb" of data usage but after less thna hour I got again crazy value like 100Gb o 85 or 110 randomly
  3. - Some days, while my normal consumption is about 6-10Gb per day, I get 60Gb.. other day 150mb
  4. - When I made a reset .. the data usage of single device were not reset to zero

I'm the only one in this situation with monthly report? 

Thanks
Roby

PS: I call italian support dozens of time but NEVER, I repeat, NEVER obtain a call with, after 3 mins of waiting they drop the line.Outrageous support

Options
1 Reply
Re:Deco M5 Monthly report issue
2022-12-05 07:46:21

@Roby_ 

Hi, welcome to the community.

Could you please share some screenshots of the incorrect data usage on the Deco APP with me?

I see similar feedback about data usage before and it is more related to the Deco software, not the APP version, and will be optimized via the firmware upgrade of Deco M5.

At the same time, I would like to follow up on your case via email to see whether there would be any workaround from the engineers. Please check whether you could get an email from me later.

Thank you very much.

Best regards.

Options

Information

Helpful: 5

Views: 279

Replies: 1

Related Articles