How to unbrick TP-Link AC750 (C2) after openwrt

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-09-05 15:52:56 - last edited 2023-10-11 09:40:53
Model: Archer C20  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

https://forum.openwrt.org/t/the-openwrt-firwmare-is-brick-my-router/170788/17
https://forum.openwrt.org/t/appologize-about-my-past-post/170797

So, I did upload a firmware for an another router for a now I dont see anything tftp connection to 69 port on my fedora server. I remove tftp for a now

Is there exist any way to fix a router without buy a JTAG programmer and very hard things... What for I want to install openwrt only for a vpn support, I have a router with openwrt and a router tp link with vpn support, and I can to see that stock firmware is would better, yet for a now I even can't to upload a stock firmware.

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:How to unbrick TP-Link AC750 (C2) after openwrt-Solution
2023-09-05 17:06:05 - last edited 2023-10-11 09:40:53

@WipedLifePotato 

Here's the official procedure for recovering a bricked router. In your case you should use Method 1.

Here's a video guide for the TFTP method.

If these two don't work for you I''m afraid that you'll have to obtain a JTAG programmer.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:How to unbrick TP-Link AC750 (C2) after openwrt-Solution
2023-09-05 17:06:05 - last edited 2023-10-11 09:40:53

@WipedLifePotato 

Here's the official procedure for recovering a bricked router. In your case you should use Method 1.

Here's a video guide for the TFTP method.

If these two don't work for you I''m afraid that you'll have to obtain a JTAG programmer.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 525

Replies: 1

Related Articles