set up

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

set up

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
set up
set up
2023-09-20 18:07:02 - last edited 2023-09-26 08:40:14

I have connected the new WiFi 6 Range Extender AX1800 to the router and the solid blue light is on. 

On one of my computers there is no change .....just the standard router with no "EXT" after it.

On the the other there is now a "tp-link_Extender" option, but when I try to connect it just says; "Open, No internet"

What can be done to get the extender working?

Is there a phone number I can call for support?

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:set up-Solution
2023-09-20 21:01:03 - last edited 2023-09-26 08:40:14

@bushill 

There's a pretty informative installation video guide - here. There are two methods:

1. Tether app

2. Web management page of the RE

Choose the one that is more comfortable for you.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Recommended Solution
Options
2 Reply
Re:set up-Solution
2023-09-20 21:01:03 - last edited 2023-09-26 08:40:14

@bushill 

There's a pretty informative installation video guide - here. There are two methods:

1. Tether app

2. Web management page of the RE

Choose the one that is more comfortable for you.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Recommended Solution
Options
Re:set up
2023-09-26 08:31:20

@bushill 

Hi,

you could check whether the LED status of the main router and RE is normal according to the manual, and it is possible that the main route does not get the network normally.

for computers that cannot find the extender network, try turning the WiFi off and on, or rebooting it.

for further needs,  go to the TP-LINK official website for help,there you can chat online with technician to solve the problems.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 307

Replies: 2

Related Articles