Change email

Change email

Change email
Change email
2023-12-29 15:42:06 - last edited 2024-01-04 11:59:09

How do I change my emailaddres in my account?

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Change email-Solution
2024-01-02 09:41:37 - last edited 2024-01-04 11:59:09

@Alicia000001 

Hi, are you using Tether App?

If your router has been bound to previous account, please unbind the router from your account first, go to Tools->TP-Link ID, tap the three dots on the right side of your account, tap Unbind.
After that, you can log out your account from the Tether App, log in with your new email(if it is not a TP-Link ID yet, please sign up with new email first), then you could bind the router to this new account.

In addition, if you don't see TP-Link ID option on Tools page, your device might not support cloud management, so no need to unbind, just log out your current account from the App and login with your account or sign up with your new account.

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Change email-Solution
2024-01-02 09:41:37 - last edited 2024-01-04 11:59:09

@Alicia000001 

Hi, are you using Tether App?

If your router has been bound to previous account, please unbind the router from your account first, go to Tools->TP-Link ID, tap the three dots on the right side of your account, tap Unbind.
After that, you can log out your account from the Tether App, log in with your new email(if it is not a TP-Link ID yet, please sign up with new email first), then you could bind the router to this new account.

In addition, if you don't see TP-Link ID option on Tools page, your device might not support cloud management, so no need to unbind, just log out your current account from the App and login with your account or sign up with your new account.

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 344

Replies: 1

Related Articles