Samsung Chronos keeps asking me to re-enter router password

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2015-04-19 21:35:04
Region : Argentina

Model : Archer C9

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi Everyone, Just picked up and trying to install my new Archer C9. Seems to be up and running with everything else in my flat, however the most important connection (my own laptop Samsung Chronos series 7) keeps asking me to fill in a network password every time. I have checked the connect automatically box and for some reason it still asks me to enter the password every time. If i shut down or let my laptop go to sleep and wake it up again and try and connect I notice that my wifi is connection is lost and need to log back in again. So i need to go to the whole process again of entering my router password. Really bizarre because my old routes would store the passwords automatically. I am running Windows version 8.1 . Has anyone run into this same issue or is able to offer any suggestions on what I should do to fix this issue?
Options
1 Reply
Re:Samsung Chronos keeps asking me to re-enter router password
2015-04-20 15:04:48
So the laptop deletes network profile automatically after your shut down the laptop?
How interesting...
Other wireless clients work OK except the Samsung laptop, right?
Is it possible for you to update driver of the wireless card on your laptop?
If you add a profile manually to connect Wi-Fi, does it still exist after you shut down?
Firmware of your C9 is up to date?
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 406

Replies: 1

Related Articles