Archer AX6000 WiFi issues

Este hilo ha sido bloqueado para más respuestas. Puede iniciar un nuevo hilo para compartir sus ideas o hacer preguntas.

Este hilo ha sido bloqueado para más respuestas. Puede iniciar un nuevo hilo para compartir sus ideas o hacer preguntas.
2020-01-26 06:05:16 - last edited 2020-01-27 16:50:38
Modelo: Archer AX6000  
Versión del hardware: V1
Versión de firmware: 20190822

Hi, my router is having some connectivity issues. I also own an Archer C5400 which has never had issues like the AX6000... If I move a little far from the router, I will start loosing connection on my phone and get an "incorrect password" message when trying to login again. (If i walk closer to the router, the phone will connect successfully without changing the password). Strange thing, if I try to log onto the guest network, my phone will get successfully connected so there is something weird (not actually being that I would be too far away that I do not get signal at all) and also, at that same spot I never saw a disconnection on my Archer C5400.

I have also seen some kind of issue when the router tries to change the band my iPhone 11 Pro uses (sometimes it will change successfully from 2.4Ghz to the 5Ghz band but sometimes not) and also with my wife´s iPhone XR (WiFi 5 802.11ac device) has the same problem and looses connection to the router (just being on the lower floor but actually being not more than 10m away from the router) and again, we never saw that with the Archer C5400.

Are you guys aware of this issues and working on them on a soon coming firmware update or do you think I have a faulty router and should send it back (I just bought it) ??

I also purchased a RE650 repeater with which I am planning to extend my network with OneMesh, do you have an ETA on when OneMesh will be available for Archer AX6000 and will that include WPA3 security? thanks!

Opciones

Información

Servicial: 0

Puntos de vista: 335

respuestas: 0

Artículos relacionados