Archer AX6000 WiFi problems

Este hilo ha sido bloqueado para más respuestas. Puede iniciar un nuevo hilo para compartir sus ideas o hacer preguntas.

Este hilo ha sido bloqueado para más respuestas. Puede iniciar un nuevo hilo para compartir sus ideas o hacer preguntas.
2020-01-28 02:54:31 - last edited 2020-01-28 16:28:26
Modelo: Archer AX6000  
Versión del hardware: V1
Versión de firmware: 20190822

I am having trouble with my primary WiFi network connection on this router. It´s been almost a month since I got it and have been using/testing it for a couple of weeks now. On close range it works ok for most of the time but for other times I have seen for example some devices get logged onto my network with the 2.4Ghz band even being really close to the router (less than 10ft away) and some other times I see them successfully connected to the 5Ghz band and getting way better speeds. -Probably a firmware issue that could get fixed with the way Smart Connect is being handled on this router?-

Another issue is when I move a little far away from the router (to a floor downstairs from where the router is) and I get disconnected sometimes from the network, if I try to re-connect, I will get sometimes an "Incorrect Password" message but if I move closer to the router, it will connect ok without changing the password.

We could think that I was too far away from the router but my other Archer C5400 has never had a problem reaching to that exact same spot and delivering internet to my devices.

I bought this router to upgrade my C5400 and take advantage of WiFi 6 on my iPhone 11 Pro but for some reason this router is underperforming and not being stable than the C5400. Is there a firmware update coming for these issues? where you guys aware of this or am I the first to find out these issues or could my router be defective?

Opciones

Información

Servicial: 0

Puntos de vista: 387

respuestas: 0

Artículos relacionados