Deco M5 problems with Outlook and IPTV

Este hilo ha sido bloqueado para más respuestas. Puede iniciar un nuevo hilo para compartir sus ideas o hacer preguntas.

Este hilo ha sido bloqueado para más respuestas. Puede iniciar un nuevo hilo para compartir sus ideas o hacer preguntas.
2021-12-06 04:11:40
Modelo: Deco M5  
Versión del hardware: V3
Versión de firmware: 1.5.7

So I have been using my Deco M5 for almost a year now. Since the beginning it was configured as Router option. 

My first issue with these devices was with the NFL Fantasy webpage, that somehow was getting blocked and couldn't use it correctly, thinking it was the app or the server until I noticed that by changing to a 4G network it loaded fast and perfectly. I didn't have too much important  to this since it was a game site that I didn't use too often. Then a member of my family started having issues with Microsoft Outlook in an IPhone and in a laptop, different accounts and users. Whenever the device switched to a different network outside Deco Mesh wifi it started downloading emails with no problem, thing that couldn't be done while in the mesh. Now with some devices I use for IPTV similar to Firestick it keeps freezing the signal every 10 seconds or less. I am getting sooo tired with this issues that keep increasing and desperately need your help to configure whatever needed to have a good, nice and fast Mesh network as it should be. 

Opciones

Información

Servicial: 0

Puntos de vista: 217

respuestas: 0

Artículos relacionados