Tapo c500 sin opción 720p tras actualización de firmware

Este hilo ha sido bloqueado para más respuestas. Puede iniciar un nuevo hilo para compartir sus ideas o hacer preguntas.

Este hilo ha sido bloqueado para más respuestas. Puede iniciar un nuevo hilo para compartir sus ideas o hacer preguntas.
2023-08-16 08:46:37
Modelo: Tapo C210  
Versión del hardware: V1
Versión de firmware: 1.0.6
Buenos días.

Ayer instalé una cámara exterior Tapo c500 y a diferencia de otra exactamente igual que ya lleva un tiempo instalada, con esta no me aparece en la app la opción de 720p, solamente puedo elegir entre 1080, 360 y auto.

La unica diferencia entre las 2 cámaras es que la que presenta el problema tiene el firmware 1.0.6 (se actualizó durante la configuración inicial), y la que funciona bien el 1.0.4.
¿Es un problema del firmware o hay que configurar algún parámetro adicional?

----------------------------
Otra consulta adicional sobre Tapo Care:

Tengo aplicada una suscripción premium para 3 camaras (2 Tapo c500, 1 Tapo c200), y estas cámaras no parecen estar guardando las grabaciones en la tarjeta SD. En el apartado "Reproducción" aparecen los fragmentos que se graban, pero en "Memoria" no se está guardado ninguna grabación en ninguna de las camaras.

Gracias por cualquier ayuda.
Opciones
3 Responder
Re:Tapo c500 sin opción 720p tras actualización de firmware
2023-08-17 11:22:39

@Bedrocks 

Hi,
1. The firmware 1.0.6 only has two resolutions(1080P and 360P), and it's normal if you only see the two options on the Tapo app after updating the firmware.

2. If you want to see the video recordings saved to the cloud server, you can watch them on the camera's Live View>Cloud Videos page.
If you want to see the video recordings saved to the SD card, you can watch them on the Playback page. Usually, the Memory page will show the video you record manually or downloaded from the cloud server.

Best Regards.

Opciones
2023-08-17 12:17:07 - last edited 2023-08-17 14:45:17

@Solla-topee 

Why? The 720p resolution was perfect for speed limited networks. This change doesn't make sense and removes a feature you've paid for.

It is possible to rollback firmware updates?

Regarding the second query:

The camera should by default save both in the cloud and in the SD in case in any circumstance the cloud or network connections fails and you need those videos as proof of a crime.

I hope that at least the 720p resolution will be reversed soon, I didn't like it at all this change.

Opciones
2023-08-25 09:55:08

@Bedrocks 

Hi,
1. It's not recommended to rollback the firmware, and for the feature request to add the 720P resolution for the Tapo C500, while we don't have any specific details that I can share about if this feature can come to the product or when it might, I'll log the feature request and forward it to the related team to evaluate soon.

2. If you have subscribed to the Tapo Care service and inserted the microSD card into the camera, the camera will save the video recordings both in the cloud server and SD card unless the network connection fails or the SD card is not working fine or is configured not to record.

Best Regards

Opciones

Información

Servicial: 0

Puntos de vista: 226

respuestas: 3

Artículos relacionados