Deco

TP-Link Deco is a whole-home Wi-Fi mesh solution providing seamless Wi-Fi coverage for your house. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Deco products.
Deco

Tags

Label

I have a Deco X55 Mesh system with 3 units. Several times a week when I open my Macbook that has been asleep, I get a page in my browser that is labeled "TP-Link Parental Controls" with a message: Tim
Deco LabParental Control
By MWM · Latest post 2022-07-18 13:25:37 by MWM
6Helpful
705Views
6Replies
The internet pause feature on my mesh doesn't work. I'm using an iPad to test; I disable cellular access and attempt to pause my Wi-Fi to my iPad, and it doesn't work. I have full and interrupted acce
Parental Control
By jakeinPB · Latest post 2022-07-12 23:36:04 by Riley_S
0Helpful
374Views
2Replies
Hello all, I am looking for help to block VPN on Deco x60. But gui access doesn't offer function. just want to know if there are alternative way to do so? Thanks! Frank
Parental ControlBandwidth Control/QoSFeature Request
By LMCFJGU · Latest post 2022-07-07 07:59:58 by David-TP
0Helpful
327Views
1Replies
I have a Deco X55 Mesh system with 3 units. Each night (midnight) my iPhone gets a browser page labeled "TP-Link Parental Controls" with a message: Time is up! You have used up your online time for to
Parental Control
By baumgarj · Latest post 2022-07-06 02:47:19 by David-TP
4Helpful
577Views
2Replies
Hi, I'm looking for the best parental control features. With below three functions: 1. Able to block certain Apps (iPhone and Android) (eg. Clash of Clans), or limit the bandwidth of certain Apps. 2.
Parental Control
By LangST · Latest post 2022-06-13 00:57:53 by LangST
0Helpful
329Views
1Replies