Range Extenders

The Range Extender products are mainly designed to extend the coverage of your existing wireless network. For some models they even can be used as Access Point devices. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Range Extenders.
Range Extenders

Tags

Label

Adding Two-Factor Authentication to Your Deco and Tether Apps What is a TP-Link ID? Your TP-Link ID is the account under which all your TP-Link, Tether, Deco, Kasa, and Tapo devices are registered. It
0Helpful
639Views
0Replies
I recently bought a TP-Link AC1200 Wifi Extender (RE305) for my home. I got it connected to the router and have all the blue lights across the top. However, on my phone I keep getting an alert on my w
By PleaseHelpMe · Latest post 2022-05-08 16:29:21 by Vamisof
683Helpful
590023Views
72Replies
This Article Applies to: Dual-band range extenders, such as RE200/RE220/RE300/RE450 Host Router related: Verizon Fios Router G1100/G3100 If your TP-Link range extender randomly drops the 5Ghz connecti
By Carl · Latest post 2024-07-29 20:35:26 by KhoiMinh
2Helpful
4071Views
4Replies
We often receive questions relating to the setup, recommended configurations, and compatibility of TP-Link devices with a Starlink Network. Archer Routers, Access Points, Range Extenders, and Deco Mes
By Riley_S · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Bellaheyes
1Helpful
6937Views
2Replies
I recently purchased a RE715X extender to replace my older RE315 extender (I especially wanted the 1Gbps port). However it seems this model still does not support wired backhaul over easymesh like the
EasyMeshFirmware Update
By Sean-M · Latest post 20 hours ago by fastasleep
1Helpful
116Views
1Replies
Any suggestions for converting my range extender into an access point?
access point
By edlbell · Latest post 20 hours ago by fastasleep
0Helpful
44Views
1Replies
I set up my extender and now have 2 networks. Can I change that without a new set-up?
By trumpetdoc · Latest post 20 hours ago by fastasleep
0Helpful
40Views
1Replies
Just wondering when these products will be relased in the US. I just got the Archer BE550 (also BE9300? — why do these products all have two numbers that are similar?? it's very confusing), and it see
By fastasleep · Latest post 20 hours ago by fastasleep
0Helpful
1022Views
10Replies
I have a non smart tv with the following jack ports: (2) usb a , (4) hdmi. I've been casting my laptop to the screen using usb c to hdmi cable. I want to he able to project my laptop wirelessly. I hap
By Eight1Eight · Latest post Yesterday by Eight1Eight
0Helpful
66Views
5Replies
Can I drive an EAP110 wired to an RE315? I don't have to, but can I? I would just try it, but I don't have spare ethernet cables on hand.
OneMeshAccess Point Mode
By Goatroper45 · Latest post Wednesday by terziyski
0Helpful
43Views
1Replies