Product Suggestion

If you have any ideas for future products or devices from TP-Link, feel free to create a new thread with your suggestion.
Product Suggestion

The app recently updated and I have added another child to my "Family". I have two profiles set up on the old version on the app. In that previous version I was able to add words to the "Blocked Conte
0Helpful
63Views
0Replies
Greetings! This may seem a little out of "left field" but I'd like to make a suggestion regarding certain terminology used. Being an old-schooler from the TRS-80 Model 1 days, terminology such as Mast
By DCinFL
0Helpful
152Views
0Replies
I have a Netgear Nighthawk C7000v2 router and looking to add mesh router with one or two satellites. Our home is 3700 sq ft and one level. The Nighthawk router is in the center of the home and I can r
By pinkstonms · Latest post 2023-09-04 00:18:48 by pinkstonms
0Helpful
290Views
4Replies
Backup did not work for me fix it everything up to date!
By Raidmastermax · Latest post 2023-05-13 23:28:54 by Raidmastermax
0Helpful
225Views
1Replies
The parental controls are backwards of what families need these days. It's challenging and time-consuming to create profiles for every device from which a child might try to access adult content. They
By Additionally · Latest post 2022-11-04 17:27:20 by HardyR2P
3Helpful
491Views
2Replies
Please change the UI so that port forwarding and making nodes static can be done by name instead of having to memorize MAC addresses. Also, port forwarding should include the ability to IP filter and
By n4mwd · Latest post 2022-11-04 17:23:32 by HardyR2P
3Helpful
429Views
2Replies
I just wanted to suggest a feature in the app that allows you to reboot all your TP Link Access Points on your network with 1 click. Maybe in the Home Screen of the tether app that could say "network
By JMFCap · Latest post 2022-08-22 19:13:48 by Riley_S
0Helpful
393Views
1Replies
My Starlink dish is far from my house due to trees; the cable runs into my garage where I've placed the Starlink router. I plan to bypass the Starlink router and run a Cat6 cable to my house and conne
0Helpful
314Views
0Replies
I have some requirements for a whole home WiFi system that TP-Link should implement. It does not appear any vendor has done this yet but the opportunity is now available. I face several challenges in
2Helpful
503Views
0Replies
I have had a hard time finding a reliable, reputable brand when it comes to NFC tags and I think that this product should be an essential part of the products your offer. I have a smart light bulb and
By ag346
1Helpful
584Views
0Replies