Powerline Adapters

The Powerline Adapters are mainly designed to extend your network to any room via existing power line. They are quite easy to setup while the transmission is stable and fast. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Powerline Adapters.
Powerline Adapters

Tags

Label

I have a TPlink router and one TL-WPA8631P KIT. It works well. I'd like to extend WiFi to other parts of the home with another TL-WPA8631P KIT. Is it better to have two separate kits, both connected t
OneMesh
0Helpful
94Views
0Replies
Router closet is pretty tight. No available wall plugs. I have wifi and wired ethernet in most of my house. Could I plug a powerline adapter (base unit) into one of those ethernet ports in another roo
By OldGeezer · Latest post Hace 2 semanas by Carl
0Helpful
99Views
1Replies
Hi everyone, I recently moved in to a new apartment and brought my TP Link extender (TL-PA7017) with me. At my previous residence, I've had no issue with it working. Now, I am unable to make it work.
0Helpful
102Views
0Replies
Please advise if I can downgrade the firmware having only an Ethernet connection to the adapter. I lost access to the portal and wifi connectivity after a firmware upgrade. The tpPLC Utility shows the
By CostiS
0Helpful
73Views
0Replies
I have an N300 range extender. When I first set it up, I created an account at tplinknbu.com. I need to make some chnages, but that website apparently no longer exists. I have my login and password, b
By blshaw · Latest post 2024-08-17 21:44:16 by Erisdong
0Helpful
1762Views
2Replies
Just now installed both adapters. One got too hot to touch and network signal comes and goes.
By laroya · Latest post 2024-07-31 16:40:58 by Riley_S
0Helpful
209Views
3Replies
Hello, I have two AV2000 Passthrough Powerline Network Extender Kits, 4 total adapters. I am trying to use 3 of them currently. One connected to the router and two for two different desktop machines i
connection drop
0Helpful
129Views
0Replies
I've read statements from TP-Link saying that the TL-WPA8631P KIT can be expanded with additional powerline wifi extenders. But there doesn't seem to be anyway of buying a single TL-WPA8631P, I can on
powerline
By RandomWerks · Latest post 2024-06-28 22:35:44 by Carl
1Helpful
183Views
1Replies
Hi I have a Deco Mesh consisting on 8 access points with the main AP running in router mode I have a TL-WPA7517 KIT with the TL-PA7017 part of the kit connected to the Garage AP (plug is located next
TL-PA7017
By Sc00bs
0Helpful
260Views
0Replies
Hello, I'm looking for advice if I have a fault device. I just purchased a "manufacturer refurbished" TL-WPA7617KIT from Target with the objective of getting a handful of smarthome devices in the bedr
0Helpful
108Views
0Replies