Deco

TP-Link Deco is a whole-home Wi-Fi mesh solution providing seamless Wi-Fi coverage for your house. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Deco products.
Deco

Tags

Label

Creating a Personalized Whole-Home Deco Mesh Solution In the high-paced environments we all live in and interact with, whether it be social media, work, or entertainment, having a stable wireless netw
0Helpful
300Views
0Replies
Below you can find a summary of the features planned to be introduced in an upcoming firmware update to our Deco platform. These features will be generally available with the 1.11.0 or 1.5.0 firmware
Firmware UpdateBandwidth Control/QoSVLAN/IPTV
By Riley_S · Latest post Monday by Riley_S
17Helpful
3817Views
24Replies
For a Limited Time, Bring Wi-Fi 6E Connectivity to Your Home for Under $300 (3-Pack)! Also, Make Sure to check out our Influencer Videos for an Opportunity to Receive an Additional $20 off! (landpet,
Wi-Fi 6EOfficial
0Helpful
181Views
0Replies
TP-Link has become an industry leader for Wi-Fi 7 home networking, and in 2024, we have no intention of slowing down. At CES, we announced a wide variety of Wi-Fi 7 devices – allowing you to take full
By Riley_S · Latest post a week ago by Riley_S
2Helpful
1847Views
8Replies
If your Deco network has received the latest updates and features, but you do not see that they are available in your Deco app, remember that some features depend on the features of the other nodes in
By Riley_S · Latest post 2024-02-16 22:14:42 by Sneakysssnake
3Helpful
3498Views
0Replies
I have devices that will only connect to a 2.4 network. My mesh is set up to provide both 5 & 2.4 as one network but my printer and camera won't connect. How do I set up separate networks for the two
By Yorkdeco · Latest post 8 minutes ago by terziyski
0Helpful
23Views
1Replies
I am confused on the ethernet ports... Don't see any detail on how to use them other than initial setup... I tried to use a second port as a passthrough between my gateway and my switch... and it does
By Notryt · Latest post 10 minutes ago by terziyski
0Helpful
16Views
1Replies
I recently added an XE75 satellite node to my already existing 2-node XE75 Pro mesh network, and it has caused the OFDMA/MU-MIMO settings to disappear. Likewise, if I unplug the power to the XE75 node
By bwyazel · Latest post 20 hours ago by bwyazel
19Helpful
1046Views
26Replies
I bought this TP Link XC220 G3v recently. But the issue is, many websites are not opening in this ONU, they are getting timed out. I have tried these methods: Changed the DNS in both LAN & WAN. Change
Feature RequestApp BlockingClient DevicesFirmware Updatexc220g3v
By Archisman · Latest post Yesterday by Archisman
0Helpful
234Views
4Replies
Can you confirm that the firmware version that I'm running is not affected by CVE-2024-21833? Thank you,
By MesaBill · Latest post Yesterday by David-TP
0Helpful
43Views
1Replies