Deco

TP-Link Deco is a whole-home Wi-Fi mesh solution providing seamless Wi-Fi coverage for your house. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Deco products.
Deco

Tags

Label

These latest Deco features are slowly being released to models, with the Deco X55 being set to be the first to receive the features from firmware 1.3.0 (Equivalent to 1.9.0 for others). Other Deco mod
Firmware UpdateHighlighted ThreadOfficial
By Riley_S · Latest post 15 hours ago by Hmajd
13Helpful
6982Views
39Replies
If your Deco network has received the latest updates and features, but you do not see that they are available in your Deco app, remember that some features depend on the features of the other nodes in
By Riley_S · Latest post a week ago by Sneakysssnake
3Helpful
2109Views
0Replies
TP-Link has become an industry leader for Wi-Fi 7 home networking, and in 2024, we have no intention of slowing down. At CES, we announced a wide variety of Wi-Fi 7 devices – allowing you to take full
By Riley_S · Latest post 2024-01-17 00:36:00 by Xr5a
1Helpful
967Views
3Replies
Deco BE16000: Get Started with Wi-Fi 7 Featuring 4 Multi-Gig Ethernet Ports, a dedicated 6 GHz band for your backhaul, and the latest features from Wi-Fi 7; the BE16000 provides the perfect opportunit
Wi-Fi 7Official
By Riley_S · Latest post Thursday by BJPass
3Helpful
866Views
10Replies
Hey Deco Users! In case you haven’t noticed, your Deco App has received a few updates recently. Included are some of the most requested features and accessibility tools that were added. Latest Update
Official
By Riley_S · Latest post 2023-09-27 12:41:31 by Mbauer5
10Helpful
1483Views
7Replies
I just purchased and installed the Axe5300. I'm having trouble configuring the 6ghz band. It has no SSID and is grayed out with a message that it is "temporarily unavailable when exiting ECO mode", bu
By stimbuktu · Latest post an hour ago by TP_Link_Scott
21Helpful
876Views
18Replies
I have DirecTV stream genie boxes. My internet provider supplied a Technicolor cable modem/router combination and it's worked good with the DirecTV stream well over a year now. The problem is that I h
By Clent724 · Latest post 3 hours ago by Clent724
1Helpful
75Views
10Replies
Here is a topology diagram of my working envornment using Ethernet backhaul. It has been in production for 2 days - so far so good. The only thing I notice is that the satelite Deco's will intermittan
Backhaul Method
By SDWAN-MAN · Latest post 11 hours ago by David-TP
0Helpful
29Views
1Replies
I keep seeing ways to get a paid version of Homeshield. How do I install the free version? Or if it's already installed, how do I use it?
HomeShield
By colwood · Latest post 14 hours ago by David-TP
0Helpful
22Views
1Replies
Good Morning: I just purchased a Dco X55 2 unit router. The setup was pretty much very easy. In the Deco app it shows the main Deco as "Office" and the 2nd Deco as "Deco_A8DC". I identified the 2nd as
By Rehmann · Latest post 14 hours ago by David-TP
0Helpful
11Views
1Replies