Deco

TP-Link Deco is a whole-home Wi-Fi mesh solution providing seamless Wi-Fi coverage for your house. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Deco products.
Deco

Tags

Label

Deco 1.6.0 Firmware Update Added to Select Models! A New Batch of the Latest Firmware for Deco has been released! This update brings many of the features most requested by the community to reality. Fi
Firmware UpdateOfficial
By Riley_S · Latest post 50 minutes ago by Riley_S
0Helpful
117Views
5Replies
New and Featured Deco Models at CES 2023 With the official launch of Wi-Fi 7, PoE compatibility, and weatherproof models, TP-Link’s Deco Line of Products has expanded exponentially. While it is easy t
OfficialHighlighted ThreadCES 2023
By Riley_S · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Riley_S
0Helpful
197Views
2Replies
Affected Deco Models: Deco XE75, Deco XE75Pro, Deco XE5300, Deco X90, Deco X68/X3600/W7200 This Behavior has fixes now being pushed to the official firmware release. Please ensure that you have update
Firmware UpdateOfficialBeta
By Riley_S · Latest post 2023-01-05 00:34:20 by JoshPA
5Helpful
1292Views
16Replies
Deco X50 - Outdoor: Available for Preorder NOW In November, TP-Link officially announced the introduction of three new Deco Models to provide a whole home mesh network. The Deco X50 Outdoor, the X50 –
Official
By Riley_S · Latest post 2023-01-03 17:24:07 by Riley_S
3Helpful
859Views
2Replies
New Whole Home Wi-Fi 6E Deco Mesh System Deco XE200 Product Page Deco XE200 (1-Pack) Amazon Page Deco XE200 (2-Pack) Amazon Page EDIT: The Deco XE200 (1-Pack) has Launched Today! (January 30th) The XE
OfficialWi-Fi 6EProduct Release
By Riley_S · Latest post Friday by Riley_S
26Helpful
1442Views
18Replies
I would like to limit or change the WiFi channel being used by my Deco X20 Mesh. I understand why the designers don't want to provide this feature, but I have a Zigbee network in my house that overlap
Feature Request
By James1579 · Latest post 19 minutes ago by Riley_S
10Helpful
363Views
12Replies
Have you ever thought Deco would support PoE and mounting one day? What will it be like, and how will it be installed? (The Survey is Now Closed; We Still Want To Hear What You Think About PoE on Deco
OfficialHighlighted ThreadFeature Request
By Riley_S · Latest post 22 minutes ago by ibr007_decox60
3Helpful
378Views
4Replies
I would like to request the following features for de Deco X60 Hardware version 1 and Hardware version 2: 1. Reboot Schedule 2. customize Satellite Deco signal source These are already implemented in
Feature RequestAccess Point Mode
By Chris01 · Latest post 27 minutes ago by Riley_S
0Helpful
81Views
4Replies
Is there any way to completely delete a guest network, not just turn it off? I don't really need a guest network, but I was playing around and created one. Ever since then, even with it off, my main n
0Helpful
3Views
0Replies
Just purchased a Deco mesh system. Why does my LG TV connect to the unit that is 35 feet away and has 3 walls between rather than the unit that is just 5 feet away? Is my unit bad? Thanks
By pbcd
0Helpful
8Views
0Replies