Feature Request

Product feature request
Feature Request

Label

Votes
Is it possible to enable device bandwidth usage reporting per device for device connected ot the network. At the moment, I have no way matching the usage and matching usage with the amount my ISP says
By CBonney · Latest post Tuesday by PJIV
3158Views
48Replies

Votes
Please work up a way for one to be able to log onto a satellite router directly. Also, please allow a way for the LEDs on satellite routers to be controlled differently from the main router.
By bankerjoe · Latest post a week ago by Tesmpest62
40Views
1Replies

Votes
Please add new device type options/icons for the following devices: * Camera * TV * Speaker * Smart Watch Not as important, I think these can just use the generic 'IoT Device' option since there is ty
By Zahti · Latest post a week ago by JustinKase
332Views
5Replies

Votes
Good day to the TP Link Team, I just switched over to the AXE75 / 5400 Router and have been pretty pleased with the immediate overall improvement I am seeing with my home network. I am still exploring
IP Reservations
By JustinKase · Latest post a week ago by
37Views
0Replies

Votes
Option to hide IoT Network
Request to add the Hidden option to the new IoT network. The latest firmware update provided the ability to add a specific IoT network. However, no option to hide this network. With IoT devices to be
By cableghost · Latest post a week ago by stewy001
2229Views
30Replies

Votes
I really would like to see ethernet backhaul functionality for OneMesh products. Without this functionality the advantage of a OneMesh network don't outweigh the loss of backhaul quality, and thus ove
By JP_NL · Latest post a week ago by SFK
29429Views
101Replies

Votes
This is a very low recourse VPN option as compared to OpenVPN, and likely the Linux kernel in use on the Deco Units probably already supports it. Many VPN providors are now and have been moving to it
By Napsterbater · Latest post a week ago by Django-33
62Views
2Replies

Votes
I have setup a couple of mesh networks using Deco's (mostly M5's) as a couple of locations. The one major deficiency is the lack of whitelisting (by MAC Address) support. Weirdly enough, the Deco's su
By AnotherMJB · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Ronald_K
5954Views
12Replies

Votes
It would be nice to be able to flash the LED for a unit to help identify the unit. Not sure what the pattern or color should be, but it would be helpful.
By jgrunschel · Latest post 3 weeks ago by
20Views
0Replies

Votes
Would be very useful to have access to the logs of the router via Tether. I was provided a solution of exposing the router dashboard to the internet, and even though its password protected I don't ent
By PDM-Sup · Latest post 3 weeks ago by
24Views
0Replies