Feature Request

Product feature request
Feature Request

Label

Votes
Whitelisting Mac addresses
Please add whitelisting if you want us to buy the mesh system. I bought it & returned it after I discovered no whitelisting and reverted back to my Netgear mesh system.
By Indian_King · Latest post 15 hours ago by gtb
35Views
2Replies

Votes
Is it possible to enable device bandwidth usage reporting per device for device connected ot the network. At the moment, I have no way matching the usage and matching usage with the amount my ISP says
By CBonney · Latest post Yesterday by RealTension
414Views
8Replies

Votes
Currently, I use OpenVPN protocol under UDP. From what I've learned OpenVPN can be quite slow, and I am experiencing this. I am getting 220 down/50 up, while when I use the VPN local client app (inste
By SamHS · Latest post Tuesday by SamHS
29Views
4Replies

Votes
Multiple bedtimes
Why is it not possible to set multiple times is a given day/day range for Internet access to be blocked. I have only the option to specific 1 range of time to block Internet access. This is the most c
By JayPo · Latest post a week ago by Riley_S
61Views
4Replies

Votes
I would love to see the ability to put data restrictions on devices due to the new data cap Starlink has issued. ie: give my son a limit on how he can have on his xbox for the month and be able to aut
By SassyWarrior · Latest post a week ago by Riley_S
41Views
2Replies

Votes
Hello, Im checking to see if there is a setting that i can toggle to easily pause outbound internet access without the hassle of disconnecting my modem? Thanks
By chiefwiseone · Latest post a week ago by Riley_S
57Views
3Replies

Votes
Can anyone confirm that newer TP-Link routers allow to use Dns-o-matic or custom Dynamic DNS provider, i.e. dynamic DNS providers aren't locked to just few choices? It is a major pain to weasel around
By BBRay · Latest post a week ago by BBRay
49Views
2Replies

Votes
add an IOT ssid
Add a 3rd IOT SSID imilar to the Guest SSID, (which i currently use for my IOT devices) By adding a 3rd SSID for IOT. the benefit would be: Continue to segregate main computers that have sensitive inf
By gtb · Latest post a week ago by Riley_S
69Views
3Replies

Votes
Hi, I was amazed to understand that the Archer AX11000 being the state-of-the-art, ridiculously expensive router is not supporting Ethernet Backhaul and that it's not on the list of future supporting
By YH1 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Riley_S
57Views
3Replies

Votes
Please implement a functionality in the webfrontend of all routers to export the mac adress list and the renamed devices. I manage 50+ devices via the mac adress list and device names and would like t
By kirkdis · Latest post 3 weeks ago by gtb
145Views
2Replies