SOHO Switches

The SOHO Switches can be used to extend your small SOHO network. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding SOHO Switch.
SOHO Switches

I have a home network with a 16-port SG116 connected to router. One SG105 is connected to the SG116, and two SG105 connect to the intermediate SG105. I'm having trouble with DHCP broadcasts making the
By crunchy · Latest post a week ago by Riley_S
0Helpful
19Views
1Replies
Hello I am trying to get my Philips Hue lighting automation hub to work with my TLSG108 switch - I can't get the hue hub to get internet connectivity when connected via the switch. Anyone have any exp
Home automation
By CameronB00 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by David-TP
0Helpful
31Views
1Replies
I have connected an IP camera to the switch. The IP camera is PoE enabled. If no installation needed for the switch, how can I learn IP address of the camera? As a general question: Can I set the ip a
By KurtWagner · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Riley_S
0Helpful
36Views
1Replies
Never mind, I figured it out: My TP-Link switch apparently will "lock out" a port for some unknown reason, disabling it until I physically power-cycle the Switch (pull the plug and reconnect.) After I
By gallde · Latest post 2022-11-28 21:26:22 by gallde
0Helpful
61Views
2Replies
I need to get a resource cd for my TL-SG105E switch. I've had it several years and lost the original cd. Can I download the resource cd??
By edsscreen · Latest post 2022-11-09 18:21:42 by Riley_S
0Helpful
64Views
1Replies
I'm wondering if this is a Cable issue since under Specifications I see: Cable 3,4,5 and then 5,5e.? I was unaware this might not take a CAT 6 cable which I previously installed. The box states nothin
0Helpful
79Views
0Replies
Hello, I'm not a network expert, so apologies if I include too much or too little information. Ports 3-5 on my TL-SG105E don't appear to be working. Here's what I'm trying to do: I would like to set u
By foil · Latest post 2022-08-17 18:53:16 by foil
3Helpful
286Views
6Replies
Purchased SG-108 switch to connect to ATT Fiber ONT. Need help to where to connect incoming fiber from ATT to SG-108 Switch.
By USMC · Latest post 2022-08-16 18:38:03 by Riley_S
0Helpful
103Views
1Replies
TP-LINK LS1005G only routes internet to one device plugged into it. Two other devices get the No Internet error. I have the switch connected to my cable modem. A PC, laptop, and wireless router connec
0Helpful
103Views
0Replies
Hi! I'm looking for a simple switch (>5 ports) that will be powered over Ethernet, from my router. can you suggest me any model that will fit my requirements?
By tifoha · Latest post 2022-07-26 18:31:06 by Riley_S
0Helpful
91Views
1Replies