Wi-Fi Routers

TP-Link is the most popular brand of wireless router around the world. We are aimed to provide a fast, stable, security product for our customers. Share your story and join the discussion with other users here.
Wi-Fi Routers

Tags

Label

TP-Link has become an industry leader for Wi-Fi 7 home networking, and in 2024, we have no intention of slowing down. At CES, we announced a wide variety of Wi-Fi 7 devices – allowing you to take full
By Riley_S · Latest post a week ago by Riley_S
2Helpful
1847Views
8Replies
I've been helping friends successfully setup their TP-Link and other brands of routers to utilize IPv6 with Spectrum's High Speed Internet service in Southern California and thought that others might
IPv6Spectrum
By LKMcMillen · Latest post 2 weeks ago by brunodavid
4Helpful
2402Views
3Replies
A growing number of community users are showing great interest in the VPN Client feature on the TP-Link routers, we are happy to announce here that we do have some router models that support the VPN C
VPNOfficialHighlighted Thread
By Kevin_Z · Latest post a week ago by TallGamer
30Helpful
18301Views
63Replies
Have you ever unboxed your brand-new router, hooked it up to your existing cable modem and nothing happens? The awesome new device you just purchased doesn’t go online and the internet light stay ambe
By Carl · Latest post 2022-05-24 16:02:53 by Carl
66Helpful
73239Views
16Replies
Hey Everybody! Our teams have released new firmware for the Archer AX80v1: 1.1.1/2 Build 20231201 This update brings some much-requested improvements to the USB read and write speeds, allowing faster
Firmware UpdateUSB Sharing
0Helpful
315Views
0Replies
Which WiFi 6 router has the ability to setup WiFi 6 independantly from 2.4 & 5Ghz? For instance, Archer AXE75 has the ability ... But I MUST have WiFi 6 only for my wife's iPhone 14. Yeah, I know ...
By GMANCRX · Latest post an hour ago by GMANCRX
0Helpful
49Views
3Replies
I manually turned off the LED Status lights via the web interface (Advanced > System Tools > LED Control) but everytime the router reboots, the LED lights turn back on. This happens whether it's a man
LED Status lights
By Big-Black-Hawk · Latest post 15 hours ago by Big-Black-Hawk
0Helpful
30Views
2Replies
I bought this in September. Worked great, no issues until this week. Now, 2.4 Ghz Wifi devices connect at first but eventually disconnect. I have 2 gig fiber internet. The BE800 Archer functions as th
By lm384 · Latest post 21 hours ago by Joe_M
0Helpful
1016Views
15Replies
How can I find my login pass
By Zhen · Latest post Yesterday by terziyski
0Helpful
28Views
1Replies
I have had the AX6000 router for almost 3 years with absolutely no issues. About 6 months ago I decided to change all the switches in my house to smart switches. So now I have around 30 iot devices co
By MartyZ · Latest post Yesterday by ram1220
0Helpful
35Views
1Replies