Wi-Fi Routers

TP-Link is the most popular brand of wireless router around the world. We are aimed to provide a fast, stable, security product for our customers. Share your story and join the discussion with other users here.
Wi-Fi Routers

Tags

Label

The TP-Link Community Spotlight Have you been receiving emails from the TP-Link Community over the past few months? If not, we have begun to release the TP-Link Community Spotlight as our official new
By Riley_S · Latest post 2 weeks ago by monicageler321
5Helpful
2492Views
5Replies
I've been helping friends successfully setup their TP-Link and other brands of routers to utilize IPv6 with Spectrum's High Speed Internet service in Southern California and thought that others might
IPv6Spectrum
By LKMcMillen · Latest post 3 weeks ago by IPv6person
3Helpful
1846Views
2Replies
I cannot seem to connect my Ring Chime Pro to my new router. My ring floodlight camera and ring doorbell connected without issue but I cannot seem to figure out why the chime won't connect. Ring sent
By jesseolsen15 · Latest post 2023-12-11 06:34:11 by popoff44
38Helpful
3074Views
17Replies
TP-Link has become an industry leader for Wi-Fi 7 home networking, and in 2024, we have no intention of slowing down. At CES, we announced a wide variety of Wi-Fi 7 devices – allowing you to take full
By Riley_S · Latest post a week ago by cavementech
2Helpful
1225Views
4Replies
A growing number of community users are showing great interest in the VPN Client feature on the TP-Link routers, we are happy to announce here that we do have some router models that support the VPN C
VPNOfficialHighlighted Thread
By Kevin_Z · Latest post 2023-12-24 03:13:36 by ndotb
30Helpful
17282Views
60Replies
Have you ever unboxed your brand-new router, hooked it up to your existing cable modem and nothing happens? The awesome new device you just purchased doesn’t go online and the internet light stay ambe
By Carl · Latest post 2022-05-24 16:02:53 by Carl
64Helpful
70700Views
16Replies
Hey Everybody! Our teams have released new firmware for the Archer AX80v1: 1.1.1/2 Build 20231201 This update brings some much-requested improvements to the USB read and write speeds, allowing faster
Firmware UpdateUSB Sharing
0Helpful
158Views
0Replies
What is Fixed Wireless Access (FWA)? High-Speed Broadband Access, No Matter Your Location With the growing popularity and implementation of 5G technology by Mobile Carriers and Broadband ISPs, we are
By Riley_S · Latest post 2024-01-09 09:55:58 by hiradjj
6Helpful
3563Views
5Replies
With a web-based utility, it is easy to configure and manage the router. The web-based utility can be used on any Windows, Macintosh, or UNIX OS with a Web browser, such as Microsoft Internet Explorer
By Tony · Latest post Friday by EricLEdberg
0Helpful
1566Views
0Replies
Just purchased my Archer A7 TP Link AC1750 wireless router. When connected to my Iphone i am getting a privacy warning under the WIFI connection stating that "this network is blocking encrypted DNS Tr
By tpndrcn · Latest post 2023-01-20 15:26:24 by NoahLucas
18Helpful
63124Views
13Replies