Wi-Fi Routers

TP-Link is the most popular brand of wireless router around the world. We are aimed to provide a fast, stable, security product for our customers. Share your story and join the discussion with other users here.
Wi-Fi Routers

Tags

Label

Hi, Wi-Fi 7 Global Launch Event Discussion! TP-Link is joining our global partners in putting on a launch event explaining how we plan to bring the latest in wireless communications to our brands and
OfficialHighlighted ThreadEvent DiscussionWi-Fi 7
By Riley_S · Latest post a week ago by Riley_S
19Helpful
1857Views
12Replies
Hey Everyone, It looks like the development team has been working hard to bring some of the community's most requested features to light. This time, we have beta firmware for a few models that optimiz
EasyMeshFirmware UpdateOfficial
0Helpful
52Views
0Replies
Hey Everyone, We are thrilled to announce that we now have a WireGuard VPN firmware for Archer AX55 V1 available for trial, we have heard that many of our community members request the functionality o
Firmware UpdateVPNOfficialWireGuard VPN
By Riley_S · Latest post 2 weeks ago by COCOTHAILAND
1Helpful
104Views
1Replies
A growing number of community users are showing great interest in the VPN Client feature on the TP-Link routers, we are happy to announce here that we do have some router models that support the VPN C
VPNOfficialHighlighted Thread
By Kevin_Z · Latest post 2022-12-02 15:48:26 by tc0566
24Helpful
8278Views
49Replies
CES 2023: Wi-Fi 7 and Archer Air Product Showcase While most of the Wi-Fi routers showcased at CES were previously announced alongside TP-Link’s announcement of Wi-Fi 7 in November, there was a new mo
OfficialHighlighted ThreadWi-Fi 7EasyMesh
0Helpful
66Views
0Replies
Have you ever unboxed your brand-new router, hooked it up to your existing cable modem and nothing happens? The awesome new device you just purchased doesn’t go online and the internet light stay ambe
By Carl · Latest post 2022-05-24 16:02:53 by Carl
34Helpful
50944Views
16Replies
Just purchased my Archer A7 TP Link AC1750 wireless router. When connected to my Iphone i am getting a privacy warning under the WIFI connection stating that "this network is blocking encrypted DNS Tr
By tpndrcn · Latest post a week ago by NoahLucas
16Helpful
59056Views
13Replies
What is difference between HomeCare and HomeSheild? I think HomeCare is free Can I use HomeCare with my Ax55 router?? if not, which routers are supported by HomeCare?
homecare
By Madhav · Latest post 7 hours ago by BartBart
1Helpful
813Views
6Replies
Hi, My office building recently had a fire breakout and got me worried with the safety of my NAS and the data in it. I have been trying to setup a VPN sever using my Archer AX6000 at home and placing
VPN
By SC1207 · Latest post 12 hours ago by DaleTR
0Helpful
55Views
1Replies
I am working on a project that involves connecting my local network to an AWS EC2 instance via a Site-to-Site VPN. Is this even possible on this device? It seems that for the configuration I need IKE
VPN
0Helpful
9Views
0Replies