Wi-Fi Routers

TP-Link is the most popular brand of wireless router around the world. We are aimed to provide a fast, stable, security product for our customers. Share your story and join the discussion with other users here.
Wi-Fi Routers

Tags

Label

TP-Link has become an industry leader for Wi-Fi 7 home networking, and in 2024, we have no intention of slowing down. At CES, we announced a wide variety of Wi-Fi 7 devices – allowing you to take full
By Riley_S · Latest post Friday by Riley_S
2Helpful
1773Views
8Replies
I've been helping friends successfully setup their TP-Link and other brands of routers to utilize IPv6 with Spectrum's High Speed Internet service in Southern California and thought that others might
IPv6Spectrum
By LKMcMillen · Latest post a week ago by brunodavid
3Helpful
2359Views
3Replies
A growing number of community users are showing great interest in the VPN Client feature on the TP-Link routers, we are happy to announce here that we do have some router models that support the VPN C
VPNOfficialHighlighted Thread
By Kevin_Z · Latest post a week ago by TallGamer
30Helpful
18175Views
63Replies
Have you ever unboxed your brand-new router, hooked it up to your existing cable modem and nothing happens? The awesome new device you just purchased doesn’t go online and the internet light stay ambe
By Carl · Latest post 2022-05-24 16:02:53 by Carl
66Helpful
73037Views
16Replies
Hey Everybody! Our teams have released new firmware for the Archer AX80v1: 1.1.1/2 Build 20231201 This update brings some much-requested improvements to the USB read and write speeds, allowing faster
Firmware UpdateUSB Sharing
0Helpful
307Views
0Replies
I just recently Got The New AXE 16000 Archer AXE300 To Replace My Current Tp Link Router. I am trying To Decide If Home Shield pro is Worth it To me? Just can't make up my mind? I know i don't need pa
By BrianC1995 · Latest post 2 minutes ago by BrianC1995
0Helpful
47Views
4Replies
I have 3Gb service from Wow!, and they furnished me with an AXE 16000 router so that I could get the full speeds. I am currently using the second unit, as when I updated the firmware in the first unit
By Mschiff · Latest post 5 hours ago by Mschiff
0Helpful
49Views
4Replies
Access Denied on a few sites. Model: Archer AX 1800 Lately I have been getting "Access Denied" on some "securehttps" websites like: HomeDepot / Lowes / Expedia. Instead it seems to try yo load the "no
By Lv2flyva · Latest post 9 hours ago by NeilFields
2Helpful
165Views
9Replies
I purchased this router to provide better wifi in a part of my home and I can connect it using and eithernet cable. Is there any reason to set the router to Access Point mode? I have it set up and it
Access Point Mode
By Zebra789 · Latest post 10 hours ago by Zebra789
1Helpful
51Views
4Replies
No URL I enter is being blocked. The only thing that does work, is when I Pause internet access.
0Helpful
14Views
0Replies