Controllers

TP-Link Omada Cloud SDN integrates Omada Devices including EAPs, JetStream Switches and Omada Routers, all are centrally managed with an Omada SDN Controller. Anything related to TP-Link's Omada SDN Controller, welcome to ask questions, join discussions and share your experience/knowledge here.
Controllers

Tags

Label

Hi, We have a site-to-site VPN tunnel set up bewtween two non-tplink Routers which links a Head office to a factory. Currently the Controllers and 6 AP's are based at the factory site. I've just added
AdoptionVPN
By FCL1970 · Latest post Monday by Fae
2Helpful
57Views
2Replies
Hello everyone, does anyone know, whether the Omada SW controller and the Vigi VMS can be run on the same machine? Both use a/the Mongo database, hence my question. Will there be any conflicts? Thanks
By Eg64 · Latest post Sunday by Eg64
0Helpful
36Views
1Replies
I'm a developer starting to integrate with the controller's OpenAPI. While I saw the documentation for the API at: https://community.tp-link.com/en/business/forum/topic/590430 I was looking to generat
API
By patrium · Latest post Sunday by Clive_A
3Helpful
243Views
6Replies
Hi All, I'm using below access point, along with the Omada cloud controller, which is bind to below access point, I wanted to use External Portal Server authentication for the same, however in the cas
Controller InstallationOmada Cloud Controller API URL
By chamku · Latest post Sunday by wickedcool13
0Helpful
188Views
6Replies
For some reason its not possible to assign a fixed IP to new devices after update to latest firmware It was possible previously but now for some reason its not. DHCP Range is starting from ..10.20 so
By flrwrzl · Latest post Friday by Dynamo
0Helpful
208Views
11Replies
***NOTE: this happens on oc200 as well as er7212pc, but i could not add it to model section when submitting post as it said 'invalid content' and only allowed me to specify oc200 (even though it gives
sftp backup issues
By jdsn2g · Latest post Friday by jdsn2g
0Helpful
59Views
2Replies
Hello, Complete Noob so pease go easy on me. I recently purchased the oc200, TL-SX3008F and the ER8411. I have also ordered a block of static ip's from my isp. (at&t) I need to assign the server im go
Omada setup
By DavidB77 · Latest post Friday by Fae
0Helpful
110Views
5Replies
I'm trying to update my ER605 with firmware 2.2.4 and it keeps failing with this message: [Failed]Failed to upgrade 50-91-E3-44-05-26 to firmware version 2.2.3 Build 20231201 Rel.32918 online. Please
By xlurkr · Latest post a week ago by xlurkr
0Helpful
103Views
3Replies
Hey everyone, Initially, I didn't make any complex configurations to the OC200. I started with 2 EAPs and recently added 2 more. Just three days ago, I introduced port scheduling (POE schedule) to the
By MayWifiSarap · Latest post a week ago by MayWifiSarap
2Helpful
124Views
5Replies
I have multiple static IP's with my ISP configured. I have a Node on my network that is mapped to one of those static IPs. I can't seem to get the firewall rule in place to only allow port 80 and 443
By muzicman0 · Latest post a week ago by muzicman0
0Helpful
189Views
9Replies