Controllers

TP-Link Omada Cloud SDN integrates Omada Devices including EAPs, JetStream Switches and Omada Routers, all are centrally managed with an Omada SDN Controller. Anything related to TP-Link's Omada SDN Controller, welcome to ask questions, join discussions and share your experience/knowledge here.
Controllers

Tags

Label

I am noticing some differences and problems in relation to the Omada Controller software. [ Problems ] 1- Within the organization, I noticed that the items we add to the Dashboard are not actually sav
Bugs
0Helpful
22Views
0Replies
After upgrading to 5.14 rsyslog is not able to parse timestamp correctly using RSYSLOG_SyslogProtocol23Format for forwarding to telegraf syslog plugin. Error from telegraf: [inputs.syslog] Error in pl
syslog
By torfinn · Latest post Yesterday by Hank21
0Helpful
44Views
1Replies
Would it be possible to just remove the jsvc dependencies in future dpkg files for ubuntu installs? I am running JRE 11 with a compiled version of jsvc 1.4.0 and installed the controller using dpkg -i
By eblieb · Latest post Yesterday by Hank21
0Helpful
74Views
2Replies
Omada: Linux Controller / 5.14.26.1 Router: ER706W v1.0 / 1.1.0 Switch: SG2210P v5.20 / 5.20.1 AP: EAP650(EU) v1.0 / 1.0.15 Some time ago I described a problem with roaming ans WPA3 enabled. After dis
Firmware Update
By kogan · Latest post Yesterday by LucianoR
2Helpful
224Views
5Replies
I have 3 clients one of which has mutiple sites. I wish to use the Cloud Controller to manage all three clients.Can this be done, or should there be a separate instance for each client?
Controller Installation
By Jim_SBA · Latest post Thursday by Hank21
0Helpful
40Views
1Replies
Hello, Will OPENAPI function be removed from OC200? from OC300 too? i receive the following message in oc200:
By Efraindeloa · Latest post Wednesday by Efraindeloa
0Helpful
134Views
4Replies
I have three EAP245. All with the same hardware e software versions. One of them is failing to optimize everytime. I have rebooted to no avail. Any ideas why or how to solve it ?
optimization
By AndreMartins · Latest post Wednesday by AndreMartins
0Helpful
106Views
5Replies
Good morning, I have a dual WAN (WAN for ISP1, WAN/LAN1 for ISP2) network with the ER605 router adopted by the OC200 controller in Omada. I am trying to force a specific client to only utilize ISP2. I
Controller InstallationDual WAN
By Zazamel · Latest post Wednesday by Hank21
0Helpful
122Views
5Replies
Hello. After installing version 5.14.20.9 of Omada on Windows, my two SG3428XMP v3.20 switches are no longer connected, and I get an error: Adoption Failed. I tried to force adoption, but it doesn’t w
Firmware UpdateAdoptionMigration
By Matthieu27 · Latest post Wednesday by Eg64
4Helpful
1342Views
26Replies
Hi All, I have more issues with Omada ACLs between IP Groups. I have one common VLAN for all public devices (192.168.0.1/24), which needs internet connection on wired and on wireless network. The prob
ACL
By gZoma · Latest post Wednesday by Hank21
0Helpful
111Views
5Replies