Controllers

TP-Link Omada Cloud SDN integrates Omada Devices including EAPs, JetStream Switches and Omada Routers, all are centrally managed with an Omada SDN Controller. Anything related to TP-Link's Omada SDN Controller, welcome to ask questions, join discussions and share your experience/knowledge here.
Controllers

Tags

Label

Hello, Sometimes after a few days sometimes the OC200 give the above error. OC200 Cloud Acces disconnected due heartbeat packet loss Some devices lost their connection How can i solve this and what is
By Mariomark1541 · Latest post Sunday by Mariomark1541
6Helpful
3134Views
58Replies
Hello all, I woul like to liet the contet of my profile groups withe the API. How can I do this. I did not find an AP documentation newer then 5.9. Thanks a lit Norbert
API
By NorbertK · Latest post Saturday by NorbertK
0Helpful
43Views
1Replies
A little over a week ago I replaced my home network (Asus RT-AX82U, Cisco SG110-16) with a TP-Link setup (OC200, ER7206, TL-SG2428P, & 2x EAP670). I initially set up the system running off of the OC20
AdoptionController Installation
By Waggett · Latest post Friday by Waggett
3Helpful
95Views
4Replies
when i turn on using usb power or POE, (for usb used 2a 5v, for poe used tplink 63w poe switch) in both cloud light is not blinking, the power light is on on both conditons and never blinks or goes of
Controller InstallationFirmware UpdateAdoptionoc200
By godjerin · Latest post a week ago by Hank21
0Helpful
33Views
1Replies
Has anyone succesfully managed to get a wireguard connection set up and working ?. I want to have wireguard setup on my android phone and tunnel all traffic back through my internet conenction at home
By biomed32uk · Latest post a week ago by Hank21
0Helpful
71Views
1Replies
Hi, I have setup a WIFI channel and originally set Client Rate Limit Profile to a profile I had defined limiting the network to 100mbp, this was then setup so this wifi connection was limited. I then
By StormFusion · Latest post a week ago by Hank21
0Helpful
43Views
1Replies
I'm running Omada SDN conroller on my Home Assistant OS on a Raspberry Pi 4. Once installing the controller I enabled the Two-Factor authentication. But now, when I wish to disable it I can't for some
By Yoghevos · Latest post a week ago by DannoUK
0Helpful
191Views
5Replies
The main problem when using omada specially in voucher type businness is that anyone can actually share some ones connection through mobile hotspot Example: a device/mobile that logged in using vouche
PortalController InstallationFirmware Update
By Sh0ckWaVeZzz · Latest post a week ago by Set-up
3Helpful
1564Views
16Replies
Hello, I was installed Omada Controller using Windows version 5.13.30.8 and Linux version 5.13.30.8 and I am using TL Switch SG3428XMP with hardware version 3.0 and firmware version is 3.0.3 I was hav
Adoption
By maspung · Latest post a week ago by Hank21
0Helpful
51Views
1Replies
This Article Applies to Omada_SDN_Controller_v5.14.0.10 Windows (Windows 7/8/10/11/Server, 64bit Recommended) Omada_SDN_Controller_v5.14.0.11 Windows (Windows 7/8/10/11/Server, 64bit Recommended) Omad
Firmware UpdateOfficial
By Hank21 · Latest post a week ago by Hank21
12Helpful
4167Views
31Replies