Controllers

TP-Link Omada Cloud SDN integrates Omada Devices including EAPs, JetStream Switches and Omada Routers, all are centrally managed with an Omada SDN Controller. Anything related to TP-Link's Omada SDN Controller, welcome to ask questions, join discussions and share your experience/knowledge here.
Controllers

Tags

Label

Hello, All software and hardware are up to date as of today. I have migrated the SDN controller and devices from: Omada Software Controller (Windows) v5.13.30.8 to OC200 hardware v2.6 (2.14.4 Build 20
Controller InstallationApplication Control - DPI
By MDowns · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Hank21
4Helpful
199Views
3Replies
I'm not really sure what happened, all of a sudden my network stopped working this morning. So I upgraded all my devices to the latest firmware and now I'm getting stuck in this adoption loop. With on
Firmware UpdateAdoption
By flyjar · Latest post 2 weeks ago by flyjar
0Helpful
87Views
2Replies
I would want to migrate my controller from the SDN software controller (current version 5.13.30.8) to a new OC200 hardware controller (Built-in Omada SDN Controller 5.13.24). I have followed this expl
MigrationController InstallationFirmware Update
By Michiel_H · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Michiel_H
5Helpful
566Views
12Replies
Hello, After the last update to the firmware version mentioned, some of my access points were shown as disconnected in the device list. Even after several hours, they did not reconnect automatically.
By bebeck · Latest post 2 weeks ago by bebeck
0Helpful
241Views
7Replies
Every day, my Omada SDN Controller is logging almost 2000 WPA Authentication Timeouts/Failures. I can't seem to find a way to identify which clients, either by MAC address, or any details whatsoever,
Logs
By EyeBrowse · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Hank21
0Helpful
62Views
1Replies
The FAQ shows a "Controller" tab in settings, but I don't see that. Even a search for SMTP or Email comes up "No Search Results". So where do I set up my SMTP information?
Mail Server
By SteveMann · Latest post 2 weeks ago by SteveMann
0Helpful
107Views
2Replies
Hello, This is a first time setup of Omada Controller on Windows. Here is the network map (caveat: The controller pc is connected directly to port 11 on the ER8411 - idk why the map won't update). I h
VLAN & Multi-Networks
By ecovalence · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Hank21
0Helpful
157Views
3Replies
Hi - What I'd like to do is create a WLAN, name the SSID "Xfinity Wifi", and bind it to WAN2 only (Xfinity ISP). Is this possible? For additional details about my setup, please see the following. I cu
VLAN & Multi-Networks
By Brisket42 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Hank21
0Helpful
113Views
3Replies
Updated firmware on oc200 that was pushed to device. after update the thing is a brick. can't connet to it in any way, shape or form. guess this will join the junk pile along with my er8411
Firmware Update
By Robbp12 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Robbp12
0Helpful
136Views
4Replies
Hello, A vendor on Amazon just shipped today what appears to be an older version of the OC200 hardware. What is the current version as of 03-31-2024 ? Thanks, MDowns
By MDowns · Latest post 3 weeks ago by SDMark
8Helpful
242Views
6Replies