Routers

TP-Link Business Routers including Omada and SafeStream VPN series are designed for small and medium-sized enterprises demanding a flexible and secure VPN network. Anything related to TP-Link's Omada Routers or SafeStream Routers, welcome to ask questions, join discussions and share your experience/ knowledge here.
Routers

Tags

Label

Hello, I'm having an issue with Static Routes between two ER7206 routers. I am trying to set-up a network that "simulates" the internet -- but really, I just want to have traffic from one subnet on on
WAN SetupVLAN & Multi-NetworksRouting
0Helpful
8Views
0Replies
I'm migrating to this Omada controlled router from an OpenWRT setup. I'm still learning the Omada screens and options and am struggling to set up the WAN routing. My router has a single ethernet cable
WAN SetupVLAN & Multi-Networks
By Madzter · Latest post 16 hours ago by Madzter
2Helpful
67Views
5Replies
Hi forum, I currently setting up the next configuration in replacement of my current TP-Link Archer router. I can use some help to solve my IPTV issue. On my Netgear switch I have several devices, all
VLAN & Multi-Networks
By Chris_home · Latest post Yesterday by Clive_A
2Helpful
54Views
3Replies
I found it hard to find how to enable Chromecast across VLANs on my ER605 V2 in standalone mode by just Google searching. Most others reporting success here and on Reddit were using Omada – not that i
VLAN & Multi-NetworksmDNSChromecast
1Helpful
33Views
0Replies
Trying to isolate each VLAN. I've created an ACL Rule which blocks the VLAN from accessing other VLANs. This seems to work. However, if I block a VLAN from accessing the Gateway Management Page it see
VLAN & Multi-NetworksGateway ACLRoutingNetwork Connectivity
By FlameOtter · Latest post Thursday by Clive_A
4Helpful
182Views
7Replies
Hello. I work from home, and in the fine print, I apparently agreed that my employer can feel free to browse my home network at will. I don't think they are actually doing anything like that, but they
VLAN & Multi-NetworksRouting
By Gabriel_8 · Latest post a week ago by Gabriel_8
0Helpful
58Views
1Replies
I have an Omada network in an shared office environment. Two companies are sharing the space and share printers. The network has been configured with three VLANs: one for printers and one for each com
VLAN & Multi-NetworksmDNS
By Eric2022 · Latest post a week ago by Eric2022
2Helpful
68Views
2Replies
I have a site which already runs 5 Omada access points and a controller, but switching is done on Netgear and firewalling /routing with Sophs XG. The goal is to consolidate on 1 platform, and I think
VLAN & Multi-NetworksmDNS
By Geert_V · Latest post a week ago by Clive_A
1Helpful
176Views
6Replies
Serial number for this router is Y2360W4000241 I have native vlan 1 as 192.168.0.1/24 with dhcp 0.101-0.250 Added an interface only on port 8 for vlan (8) as 192.168.8.1/24 dhcp 8.101-8.250 Port 8 is
VLAN & Multi-Networks
By Networx · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Clive_A
0Helpful
67Views
1Replies
Hi support, In continuation of a previous thread (locked) with similar topic: https://community.tp-link.com/en/business/forum/topic/642230 I created an ACL as per link above, however, internet access
Gateway ACLNetwork ConnectivityVLAN & Multi-Networks
By BengGaBoy · Latest post 2 weeks ago by oddteacher
0Helpful
495Views
8Replies