Routers

TP-Link Business Routers including Omada and SafeStream VPN series are designed for small and medium-sized enterprises demanding a flexible and secure VPN network. Anything related to TP-Link's Omada Routers or SafeStream Routers, welcome to ask questions, join discussions and share your experience/ knowledge here.
Routers

Tags

Label

This Article Applies to: All Omada routers. Issue Description/Phenomenon: After updating the Android OpenVPN Connect software to V3.4.0, the Omada Router as an OpenVPN Server, the phone can connect bu
VPNOfficialHighlighted Thread
By Clive_A · Latest post 2024-02-17 19:55:22 by Steffffi
21Helpful
2445Views
3Replies
I was able to create a VPN tunnel on the ER605 and have a workstation connect to it. If I set the Allowed IP to 0.0.0.0/0, then it funnels all traffic over and I do not wish to do that. I only want it
VPNVLAN & Multi-Networks
By klvny
0Helpful
6Views
0Replies
Hello, good afternoon, I am trying to make an implementation to access a device remotely, but without needing to have a public IP, since both internet providers give me internet through DHCP, and I ha
VPNVLAN & Multi-NetworksLoad BalancingDDNS
By joaquin18 · Latest post 16 hours ago by Clive_A
1Helpful
19Views
1Replies
I have an ER605 (firmwware: 2.2.4 Build 20240119 Rel.44368) operating in standalone mode configured as an OpenVPN server. And clients that can successfully connect to it and use the VPN tunnel. (Some
OpenVPNVPNstandalone
By Cold_in_Canada · Latest post 22 hours ago by Cold_in_Canada
0Helpful
17Views
1Replies
Goodday, I have a central site Z, and a few spoke sites A and B. The goal is that internal traffic can go from A to B, via Z. All internal nets are in 192.168.0.0/16 A 192.168.1.1/24 with 192.168.1.2
VPNWireGuard
0Helpful
10Views
0Replies
Please refer to the following topic https://community.tp-link.com/en/business/forum/topic/636906 I have the same exact problem on my ER7206 router when I set "Allowed Address" to "0.0.0.0/0" I have no
VPNWireGuard
By Navas1 · Latest post Friday by Navas1
6Helpful
667Views
36Replies
Hi, I'm running an ER605v1 router with an Omada Controller OC200. Gateway's IP is 192.168.0.1. There is also a Huawei router-modem (5G CPE 2) in place. It's bridge mode is broken, so I have assigned i
VPNRouting
By Vienna_Steve · Latest post Friday by Clive_A
3Helpful
104Views
5Replies
I have the issue with my PPTP VPN. When I restart my modem (after which it gets a new WAN IP from my ISP) or when my modem gets a new IP from my ISP every morning, the remote gateway cannot connect to
VPN
By vedat · Latest post Wednesday by vedat
3Helpful
57Views
2Replies
Hi, Can anyone advise if there is a method to use policy based routing for traffic routing through an OpenVPN tun0 interface? In my situation I have two active WAN interfaces in a load balancing 50/50
VPNRoutingOpenVPN
By eightball · Latest post Wednesday by Clive_A
1Helpful
295Views
2Replies
Hello everyone, Have successfully configured a Wireguard VPN Interface and Peer with a third-party VPN Vendor, like: ProtonVPN, Mullvad, etc. It works as expected when setting the Allow Address of the
VPNRoutingGateway ACL
By LoveOmada · Latest post Wednesday by Clive_A
3Helpful
351Views
3Replies