Routers

TP-Link Business Routers including Omada and SafeStream VPN series are designed for small and medium-sized enterprises demanding a flexible and secure VPN network. Anything related to TP-Link's Omada Routers or SafeStream Routers, welcome to ask questions, join discussions and share your experience/ knowledge here.
Routers

Tags

Label

I found it hard to find how to enable Chromecast across VLANs on my ER605 V2 in standalone mode by just Google searching. Most others reporting success here and on Reddit were using Omada – not that i
VLAN & Multi-NetworksmDNSChromecast
0Helpful
8Views
0Replies
I have an Omada network in an shared office environment. Two companies are sharing the space and share printers. The network has been configured with three VLANs: one for printers and one for each com
VLAN & Multi-NetworksmDNS
By Eric2022 · Latest post Monday by Eric2022
2Helpful
65Views
2Replies
I have a site which already runs 5 Omada access points and a controller, but switching is done on Netgear and firewalling /routing with Sophs XG. The goal is to consolidate on 1 platform, and I think
By Geert_V · Latest post Monday by Clive_A
1Helpful
172Views
6Replies
Hello, searched this forum but couldn't find a decisive answer. I am trying to set up a VPN server on the router that would allow me to access the home network from my computers when I am away (travel
VPNmDNS
By Mateysz · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Clive_A
2Helpful
171Views
3Replies
Hi, I have a problem with [name].local not propagating to the other clients on the network. I've tried setting the device's (it's a Raspberry Pi) hosts file but haven't been able to resolve the issue.
mDNS
By MarcoD70 · Latest post 2024-04-01 13:36:23 by MarcoD70
0Helpful
137Views
2Replies
This Article Applies to: All routers with mDNS Repeater function Application Scenario: Issue Description: 1. Devices are not discoverable across the subnet. In a home network environment, multiple VLA
OfficialmDNS
By Clive_A · Latest post 2024-03-18 07:42:56 by Clive_A
5Helpful
2027Views
4Replies
mDNS accross VLANs works for me, however, when I join the same subnetwork from my VPN (WireGuard), it doesn't. I can still access resources through their IP.
mDNSWireGuard
0Helpful
98Views
0Replies
For anyone facing issues with HomeKit and mDNS for homekit devices/accessories in another network/VLAN. Create the following service under Profiles-> Bonjour Service. And select the service in mDNS ru
mDNSVLAN & Multi-Networks
By nilava · Latest post 2024-02-21 01:26:22 by Clive_A
8Helpful
2153Views
10Replies
Hi, I have 2 x VLAN - General (VLAN - 101) & IOT (VLAN - 103). My TVs are all in the IOT segment and I can't airplay from devices in General to IOT segment. I have tried enabled mDNS services but that
By Tapwater · Latest post 2024-02-15 08:45:19 by Markus123
0Helpful
1700Views
30Replies
I am having an issue configuring mDNS between 2 VLANs in my Omada setup. Controller Controller Version 5.12.9 Model OC200 1.0 Firmware Version 1.26.3 Build 20230906 Rel.36269 Router: Version 1.3.1 Mod
By andrei.cmn · Latest post 2024-02-06 01:11:09 by Clive_A
0Helpful
175Views
1Replies