Routers

TP-Link Business Routers including Omada and SafeStream VPN series are designed for small and medium-sized enterprises demanding a flexible and secure VPN network. Anything related to TP-Link's Omada Routers or SafeStream Routers, welcome to ask questions, join discussions and share your experience/ knowledge here.
Routers

Tags

Label

Have 2 WAN connections and would like to send specific traffic(netflix holo....) or send all traffic from a selected device over wan 2
Routing
0Helpful
8Views
0Replies
Good Day, Im having an Issue with my TL-ER7206 v1.0 For Some reason the Performance on the SFP WAN and WAN ports has degraded significantly. The ISP provides a 1Gbps connection, And measuring the spee
Routing
By Charl · Latest post 9 hours ago by Charl
2Helpful
36Views
2Replies
Hello Community, I have a problem with OpenVPN - S2S Connection. OpenVPN Server (Securepoint RC300) : 192.168.251.1 Local Network : 192.168.202.0/24 OpenVPN Client (ER605) : 192.168.251.3 Local Networ
RoutingOpenVPN
By bmdevelopment · Latest post 10 hours ago by Clive_A
3Helpful
151Views
4Replies
Trying to isolate each VLAN. I've created an ACL Rule which blocks the VLAN from accessing other VLANs. This seems to work. However, if I block a VLAN from accessing the Gateway Management Page it see
VLAN & Multi-NetworksGateway ACLRoutingNetwork Connectivity
By FlameOtter · Latest post 18 hours ago by Clive_A
4Helpful
145Views
7Replies
Hello, I have relative knowledge of networks but there is something that I do not understand and if there is someone who understands why this happens, please help me and thank you in advance. I have 2
WAN SetupRoutingNetwork Connectivity
By Josvell · Latest post Tuesday by Josvell
1Helpful
393Views
13Replies
Hello. I work from home, and in the fine print, I apparently agreed that my employer can feel free to browse my home network at will. I don't think they are actually doing anything like that, but they
VLAN & Multi-NetworksRouting
By Gabriel_8 · Latest post Monday by Gabriel_8
0Helpful
46Views
1Replies
Hi everyone, I'm new to Omada and a part of a small company looking to provide a doctor and his 3 surgeries with a site-to-site VPN, so i have quite a few questions. Just to give some background, the
VPNRouting
By Fergus_Tecnova · Latest post a week ago by Clive_A
1Helpful
111Views
4Replies
Hi, I'm struggling a bit with routing and NAT. I have the following setup. I have no way to alter configurations on Router B or C. However.. PC1 can sucessfully ping WAN IP of Router D and PC2 can suc
NATRoutingNetwork Connectivity
By DrCheese · Latest post 2 weeks ago by DrCheese
3Helpful
139Views
5Replies
Hello, I have been reading the topics here and in internet regarding the wireguard and vlans. Essentially, can somebody points me how can i convince wireguard client to have an access to specific vlan
WireGuardVLAN & Multi-NetworksRoutingVPN
By AntonV · Latest post 2 weeks ago by AntonV
0Helpful
74Views
2Replies
Hello all! I have an ER605v2 running alongside an OC200 controller. I've previously tried to setup an IKEv2 VPN server to access my network from the internet using a flagship android device before I g
VPNRoutingNetwork Connectivity
By Hambert · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Hambert
4Helpful
306Views
9Replies