Routers

TP-Link Business Routers including Omada and SafeStream VPN series are designed for small and medium-sized enterprises demanding a flexible and secure VPN network. Anything related to TP-Link's Omada Routers or SafeStream Routers, welcome to ask questions, join discussions and share your experience/ knowledge here.
Routers

Tags

Label

This one is really odd. Traffic originating on the LAN side of the ER7206 destined for another host on the WAN side, but local to the WAN, is routed through the gateway for some reason. Interestingly
RoutingNetwork Connectivity
By gantzm · Latest post 5 hours ago by Clive_A
0Helpful
78Views
6Replies
Could you advise me on how to make the policy-based routing work, please? I am to configure priority based routing on a non OMADA, standalone box. I have 3 WAN uplinks WAN (Port1), WAN/LAN (Port2), an
Load BalancingRouting
By G_r · Latest post 8 hours ago by Clive_A
1Helpful
73Views
3Replies
My Equipment: ER605 Omaga Gigabit Multi-WAN VPN Router Hardware Specs: ER605 v2.0, Firmware Version: 2.2.2 Build 20231017 Rel.68869 Goal: To gain access to a web application running on internal server
NATRoutingWAN SetupER605
By Pawan_Wagh · Latest post Thursday by Tonus
2Helpful
126Views
4Replies
Hello, first, sorry for my english I have ER605 with 2 WAN (2 ISP), Load balancing ON Can a specific website be redirected to a specific wan? For example : Directing speedtest to WAN 1 Thanks before
Routing
By TansJ · Latest post Thursday by Clive_A
1Helpful
25Views
1Replies
Could you help me to find the details of the "Hardware Offload". (I am to buy a few of the 605 v2-s and looking to validate the HW acceleration capabilities and limits. Support agent - in the chat - w
RoutingBandwidth ControlWAN SetupVLAN & Multi-Networks
By G_r · Latest post Wednesday by G_r
1Helpful
203Views
8Replies
Hi everyone, I currently have a network comprising a VM controller, two SG2008 and an EAP653 serving around 25 clients. The whole network is connected to my ISP through a pfsense box. The network is s
VLAN & Multi-NetworksGateway ACLRouting
By Yttra · Latest post Wednesday by Clive_A
1Helpful
35Views
1Replies
I get hundreds of these every day. They don't seem to cause any issues other than they fill up my logs to their capacity. I delete them by the next day, I'm already getting to notice that my logs reac
RoutingController RelatedWAN SetupPing attack
By TzTerri · Latest post a week ago by Clive_A
0Helpful
38Views
1Replies
Hello, I have relative knowledge of networks but there is something that I do not understand and if there is someone who understands why this happens, please help me and thank you in advance. I have 2
WAN SetupRoutingNetwork Connectivity
By Josvell · Latest post a week ago by Clive_A
0Helpful
118Views
6Replies
Hi, Last week I switched my network from AVM components to Omada with TP-Link hardware. All tp-link components are managed via SDN. My FritzBox 7590 is the last AVM device and is used as a DSL modem.
VLAN & Multi-NetworksRoutingNAT
By Hobbit76 · Latest post a week ago by MisterW
1Helpful
210Views
6Replies
Starting in Networks and Omada - From 0 to 100. Friends, Good morning everybody! I'm in Brazil and I needed guidance from everyone who could. I have little understanding of networks. I'm looking to im
VLAN & Multi-NetworksRoutingNetwork Connectivity
By Artur.Aragao · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Artur.Aragao
1Helpful
120Views
2Replies