Routers

TP-Link Business Routers including Omada and SafeStream VPN series are designed for small and medium-sized enterprises demanding a flexible and secure VPN network. Anything related to TP-Link's Omada Routers or SafeStream Routers, welcome to ask questions, join discussions and share your experience/ knowledge here.
Routers

Tags

Label

I would like to know if it is possible to configure the noip on the router so that when a provider goes down I can still continue accessing cameras and other services at all times. I have 2 different
DDNSLoad Balancing
By romeuwb · Latest post a week ago by Clive_A
1Helpful
57Views
1Replies
Hello, I hope somebody can answer my questions but first, here's a summary of my setup : - one modem from a belgian service provider. - TL-ER605 v1 router. WAN port is connected to LAN port of the mod
VPNDDNS
By TofM · Latest post 2 weeks ago by TofM
1Helpful
261Views
4Replies
Hi, I have 2 routers ER605 that I need to use both routers to establish a VPN connection between two locations, Location A host service that needs to accessed via Location B I am using NOIP (free acco
VPNDDNS
By RamyFahmy · Latest post 3 weeks ago by VPNGeek
1Helpful
246Views
5Replies
Hi all, new guy here, trying to set up a VPN server on my ER605 router. I would like to be able to access my LAN and some machines on the LAN remotely. Step 1 is registering a DDNS and tying it to my
DDNS
By gdgross · Latest post 2024-08-22 00:46:23 by Clive_A
2Helpful
173Views
3Replies
Hello. Is it possible to increase the number of characters in the password field for Custom DDNS? The Duck DNS service requires 36 characters. I use DUIA . us, but I would like an alternative and Duck
DDNS
By TiagoLoss · Latest post 2024-08-13 09:17:10 by Clive_A
2Helpful
159Views
3Replies
Dear All, I have ER7206 VPN router connected to my ISP router. ISP router local address to ER7206 is 192.168.100.136. I want to reach this router via DDNS and set up a port forwarding in ISP router. b
RoutingDDNS
By Ramaly · Latest post 2024-07-20 11:36:55 by MisterW
1Helpful
243Views
3Replies
Hi, I have some suggestions regarding the Dynamic DNS services option. I need to enable custom DDNS on multiple WAN ports, each one on a sub-domain of a unique domain. --------------------- In Nameche
DDNSController Related
By ArthurSantee · Latest post 2024-07-04 04:04:53 by ArthurSantee
0Helpful
332Views
2Replies
Hello, good afternoon, I am trying to make an implementation to access a device remotely, but without needing to have a public IP, since both internet providers give me internet through DHCP, and I ha
VPNVLAN & Multi-NetworksLoad BalancingDDNS
By joaquin18 · Latest post 2024-06-16 06:06:53 by Clive_A
1Helpful
178Views
1Replies
I've setup NO-IP Dynamic DNS as per the user guide to use the WAN IP address however; NO-IP always seems to have the IP address of the WAN/LAN1 IP instead. It's the only Dynamic DNS record on the cont
DDNS
By 0weavern · Latest post 2024-05-15 00:59:46 by Clive_A
1Helpful
361Views
3Replies
I have an ER605 set up with a fault-tolerant primary/secondary WAN link pair (not for load-balancing). both of the WAN ISP's provide an IP address via DHCP. how does this configuration interact with d
DDNS
By mtk0 · Latest post 2024-03-25 01:31:12 by Clive_A
1Helpful
449Views
2Replies