Lost connection in interfaces and CPU High consumption

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-02-06 23:29:24 - last edited 2021-04-20 11:10:57

Tp-Link Team
good night
I need an orientation, I have noticed that at certain random times of the day my Loadbanlance presents strange actions.
1. It hits a very high peak on the CPU, even at times with no traffic.
2. Several times in the day, it cuts the communication of the doors, it is still on, but without any traffic, this process takes 1 to 3 minutes.
I got it with a Zabbix installed on a test machine.
I would like to send the printouts and reports so that you can analyze and send me an orientation on how to correct.

File:
log-TL-R470T+-2019-02-06.binDownload
Options
1 Reply
Re:Lost connection in interfaces and CPU High consumption
2019-02-12 02:01:15 - last edited 2021-04-20 11:10:57

Raphael_Maria wrote

Tp-Link Team
good night
I need an orientation, I have noticed that at certain random times of the day my Loadbanlance presents strange actions.
1. It hits a very high peak on the CPU, even at times with no traffic.
2. Several times in the day, it cuts the communication of the doors, it is still on, but without any traffic, this process takes 1 to 3 minutes.
I got it with a Zabbix installed on a test machine.
I would like to send the printouts and reports so that you can analyze and send me an orientation on how to correct.

Hi Raphael_Maria

CPU didn't keep high usage all the time, maybe it's not the cause. You can try to ping the router and ping public address when there is not traffic, for confirming what happened.

If you can ping the public address, it means that the router still can forward the packets.

If you can ping the router, it means that the router didn't hang up.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 872

Replies: 1

Related Articles