WiFi router for small business

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-11-27 09:46:08
Model: AC50  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

I apologize if this is the wrong sub (if so, please kindly direct me to an appropriate sub).

My small business is surrounded by a couple dozen other WiFi sources, and seems to be the cause of my devices routinely connecting/disconnecting throughout the day. These interruptions usually last just 15-30 seconds.

We currently have Fiber Optic through Century Link business internet. We have about 10 devices connected. Our devices include Buffalo BS-GU2008, Firebox T10, and Watchguard AP100.

Will newer devices such as a Netgear Nighthawk help with stability?

Thanks!

Options
1 Reply
Re:WiFi router for small business
2019-12-02 02:33:56
It's recommended to set channel bandwidth as 20MHz. The bigger bandwidth, easier to be interfere. If you can scan the nearby channel, you can set the channel to a more clean channel. It's good way to reduce interference. And suggest to use 5GHz not 2.4GHz because 5GHz has more channels.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 706

Replies: 1

Related Articles