Archer C6 login to admin console issue - cannot log in - redirects to login page

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Archer C6 login to admin console issue - cannot log in - redirects to login page

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-04-05 19:03:26
Model: Archer C6  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: latest available 5/04/2020

Hi, 

I would love to configure more features via web console. I can log in via phone app but I have an issue logging into router admin console via web page (192.168.1.1). 

I have tried many times, however, I managed to do so only one time yesterday. I wanted to log in again to change network config and I cant now. I have tried to reboot router but nothing helped so far. 

1. I connected router admin console with email. Login tryies to load the admin console page but redirects to login page again. That's repeatable story. 

2. Loging via iphone app works fine. 

3. User /pass are OK - when I try to insert incorrect password - it says either user / pass are wrong. 

4. Also, I disconnected email / user addres to router and tried the same way using correct password - works the same like in 1. 

Can anyone advise what can I do next exluding factory reset? 

Thanks in advacne, jacobzz.pl

Options
2 Reply
Re:Archer C6 login to admin console issue - cannot log in - redirects to login page
2020-04-06 10:11:02

@jacobzz.pl Try another web browser just in case it is blocking something

Options
Re:Archer C6 login to admin console issue - cannot log in - redirects to login page
2020-05-30 19:19:17

@mocelet : I am facing same issue. I tried with different browser. Firefox, Opera with my Laptop. No difference. It's showing me to setup administrative password, whereas I already did it by my Mobile phone using the same Chrome Browser. Can you please suggest me an alternative to login to my Router from my Laptop ? Thanks. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 2513

Replies: 2

Related Articles