Wireless schedule fails every few days

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-07-25 14:56:12
Model: Archer C2300  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.0.4

Hi all,

In the wireless schedule section in the settings of AC2300, I have configured a wireless off time from 01:00 to 06:00.

Most days it works properly. However, some days the WiFi service is not restarted at 06:00 (as it should) so I have to connect via cable with the router in order to re-enable wireless connectivity.

Has anyone else encountered this issue?

Cheers,

Alexander

Options
2 Reply
Re:Wireless schedule fails every few days
2020-07-27 05:53:25

@Amfitritis 

Hello Alexander, thanks for bringing this up.

Can you please show us the firmware version of your C2300? When the wireless is not turned on as scheduled, how about the Wi-Fi LEDs on the router, are they on or off?

When the wireless is not on at 06:00, do you still have internet access if connect the computer to the C2300 by an Ethernet cable?

How often does this issue happen? Is the router time always correct?

Thanks.

Options
Re:Wireless schedule fails every few days
2020-08-31 07:33:54

@Amfitritis - Yes! I have only recenctly discovered the Wireless Schedule feature and have experienced this problem twice out of the 3 times I've used it (including now!)

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 247

Replies: 2

Related Articles