Speed Test Statistics new Omada

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Speed Test Statistics new Omada

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
25 Reply
Re:Speed Test Statistics new Omada
2021-06-18 04:40:30

DRomney wrote

I don't know what TP-Link did, as I didn't see any update come out, but the speed test seems to be working now. I have my system set up to automatically check the speed periodically. As of the morning of the 13th it has run 3 successfull speed test checks.

@DRomney how did u set that up to schedule speedtests automatically?

Options
2021-06-18 04:47:03

@Javito Go to Site settings (Gear, bottom left corner), then site. Scroll down to the services section. Toward the bottom of the services section you will see options for periodic speed test and the interval in hours.

Options
2021-06-18 05:06:19

DRomney wrote

@Javito Go to Site settings (Gear, bottom left corner), then site. Scroll down to the services section. Toward the bottom of the services section you will see options for periodic speed test and the interval in hours.

@DRomney Found it, but my speed test statics still doesnt show anything at all, did u find a solution for that? I have the same router as u i think the R605

Options
2021-06-18 05:06:23

@Javito Do you have a secondary/backup internet connection at all? I don't remember changing anything on my router. Yes, I have the R605 as well.

I ask about the secondary/backup internet connection because the only thing I remember doing, is I have a reboot schedule set for my system, and after it went through a reboot, it automatically activated my backup internet connection again. I usually disable it to save on data charges. But I left it enabled and the speed test have been fine ever since. I don't know if disabling would affect it.

For all I know, the reboot changed something.

Sorry I don't have better information, I just don't remember changing anything.

Options
2021-06-18 05:07:58

DRomney wrote

@Javito Do you have a secondary/backup internet connection at all? I don't remember changing anything on my router. Yes, I have the R605 as well.

I ask about the secondary/backup internet connection because the only thing I remember doing, is I have a reboot schedule set for my system, and after it went through a reboot, it automatically activated my backup internet connection again. I usually disable it to save on data charges. But I left it enabled and the speed test have been fine ever since. I don't know if disabling would affect it.

@DRomney nope, I dont have a secondary connection :-(

Options
2021-06-18 05:09:19

DRomney wrote

@DRomney weird thing is I can't find the option anymore to manually run the speedtest

Options
2021-06-18 05:11:56

DRomney wrote

@DRomney btw I'm using Firmware Version: 1.1.0 Build 20210531 Rel.59047 much more stable, it's a beta version but it's way better than the release one on the US tplink site

Options
2021-06-18 05:15:40

@Javito How did you get the beta version? I have to run a manual speed test from this widget I have on my main dashboard.

Options
2021-06-18 05:24:07

DRomney wrote

@Javito How did you get the beta version? I have to run a manual speed test from this widget I have on my main dashboard.

@DRomney oh that's a nice widget hehe I just add it and works like a charm, I got the firmware from here https://community.tp-link.com/en/business/forum/794

Options
2021-06-18 05:35:42 - last edited 2021-06-18 05:38:24

Thank you, I found the right thread and am downloading now. I am glad cause the loopback/hairpin feature was messing up some of the services I have set up in my home network.

Options
Related Articles