TP Router dead within month

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-08-06 18:36:22 - last edited 2020-08-07 05:49:21
Model: AC50  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I had purchased TP-Link router Archer C50 on 4th July 2020 with amount 1999 INR from amazon.in and  within month router suddenly dead, i had check power adapter seems power adaptor is working with other router but newly purchased Archer C50 router is not working and no blinking LED.

i had contacted TP-Link Customer Care on call but no positive response received, customer care executive said one email received for more details. yet i had no received any mail from TP-Link.

Request you to please please replace my router and take necessary action on it. i am delaying with my business due to this router dead.

I hope TP-Link will resolved this at urgent basis, i trust on TP-Link product since 10+ Years

kindly do needful urgently

Model : Archer C50 (EU)
S/N : 2205054007178
Amazon Order Id # : 171-0487370-4762740
Order Date : 04-Jul-2020

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:TP Router dead within month-Solution
2020-08-07 05:49:16 - last edited 2020-08-07 05:49:21

@VaibhavH 

Hello, sorry about that.

Was there any power cut or bad weather or firmware upgrading before it stops working? 

Try one more time to hard reset it by holding the reset button or hole for 10s.

Are you able to access its web UI from a browser? What is the hardware and firmware version?

If you purchased the router from Amazon and it is still within one month, it is suggested to contact Amazon to request the replacement directly. However, if Amazon cannot help with that, you may need to contact the local tech support to check the warranty cause the device seems faulty (you may drop them an email directly and they will get back):
https://www.tp-link.com/en/support/contact-technical-support/#Hotline-Support 

Good days.

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:TP Router dead within month-Solution
2020-08-07 05:49:16 - last edited 2020-08-07 05:49:21

@VaibhavH 

Hello, sorry about that.

Was there any power cut or bad weather or firmware upgrading before it stops working? 

Try one more time to hard reset it by holding the reset button or hole for 10s.

Are you able to access its web UI from a browser? What is the hardware and firmware version?

If you purchased the router from Amazon and it is still within one month, it is suggested to contact Amazon to request the replacement directly. However, if Amazon cannot help with that, you may need to contact the local tech support to check the warranty cause the device seems faulty (you may drop them an email directly and they will get back):
https://www.tp-link.com/en/support/contact-technical-support/#Hotline-Support 

Good days.

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1022

Replies: 1

Related Articles