WLAN Schedule not working consistently

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-10-21 06:59:08
Model: EAP245  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 2.21.0

The WLAN schedule I set up with "Radio On, every day, from t0 to t1" on one wireless network doesn't work consistently. For 2 days, it's working as expected. But on the 3rd day, when time passed t1, the network was still on. I had to login to the controller and disable & re-enable the WLAN schedule and wait for a few minutes to make it take effect.

Options
3 Reply
Re:WLAN Schedule not working consistently
2020-10-23 06:20:44 - last edited 2020-10-23 06:21:29

This stopped working entirely, even after I used "radio off" schedule. Really frustrating. Was intending to expand my AP to other locations. Apparently need to find other options.

Options
2020-10-23 07:57:12

Dear @westforest,

Sorry for any trouble caused. Are you using the Omada Controller 4.1.5 to configure the WLAN Schedule? 

The Omada Controller 4.1.5 doesn't support Daylight Saving Time, so it may have some issue when you use the function related to time settings. This will be fixed in the later new versions. If you do use the Omada Controller 4.1.5, please refer to this post for a work-around.

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
2020-10-23 21:04:16
OK, let me give it a try and report back. In the mean while, the next DST fix should also include a finer-grained time range support--currently it only allow 15 minute unit.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 596

Replies: 3