Problem shows after Upgraded firmware-my 2 EAP225 Outdoor sudden change to isolate failed in mesh
Hello After using the recent upgrade of Firmware 1.7.1 Build 20201016 Rel.62818 for my OC200 Controller in SDN encounter several issue, two of my EAP225 outdoor suddenly go to isolate mode and failed to reconnect on their exiting mesh network. TP link team need to check this issue, I can say now the previous build of firmware is better than my experience now. Since there's no chance to joined them from a remote area I need to hire a service installer from our local area t help to check and replace both non-working EAP225 outdoor. Please find both status almost whole day I tried to rejoined and failed.
Action done already.
1. Restart the OC200 controller
2. Tried to join them via local Ip web interface (I do remote desktop my local machine installed on same network) as well trial failed for cloud rejoining.
3. Try to forget the settings of one EAP225 outdoor and still failed to rejoin via adopting through its default mesh connection.
4. Requested colleuege on nearby place to reset one of the EAP through its adaptor reset pin hole.
5. Result still failed to rejoin on their mesh.
While other keep on its state isolate since I haven't tried this unit to remove from manage device. it shows link in last photo but status in actual still isolate and keep trying to readopt but always failed.