DHCP Reservations in Omada

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-01-19 03:37:20
Model: ER605 (TL-R605)  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.0.0

Hi All,
Just got my new TL-R605 and wondered how I create DHCP reservations from the Omada controller side of things.

I know I can set DHCP reservations in the TL-R605 management interface, but once it has been adopted with the Omada controller, I can't control it from there.

So, was hoping there is some way to reserve DHCP allocations from the Omada controller side.

Anyone have any idea how I can do this?

Thanks.

Options
2 Reply
Re:DHCP Reservations in Omada
2021-01-20 11:18:43

Dear @Backslashh,

So, was hoping there is some way to reserve DHCP allocations from the Omada controller side.

Anyone have any idea how I can do this?

The TL-R605 in Controller mode can only reserve DHCP for clients for the time being. (click the connected clients to fix an IP)

Similar topic is discussed HERE.

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
Re:DHCP Reservations in Omada
2021-11-15 06:11:57

@Backslashh @Fae has this issue been addressed?
I have the ER605 with the OC300 and I want to be able to set fixed IP for my CCTV cameras.
I am very surprised that I seemed to be able to do this in the ER605 but then I am not able to use that functionality once the ER605 gets "adopted" by the OC300. Crazy, right!
Can this be fixed please, quickly? I am considering ditching the OC300 so I can use the DHCP fuctionality in the ER605.
So far, I find the OC300 pretty unstable, it keeps refreshing and changing settings. I am a bit nervous about trusting it with business grade issues.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1929

Replies: 2

Related Articles