Parental Controls losing time control settings

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-01-30 09:39:14
Model: Deco M5  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 1.5.1

The Parental Controls on our M5 system keep reverting back to Unlimited. On some days I have to re enter the limits 3 times. I have removed devices, removed profiles, updated firmware, re-entered devices and profiles, limited the number of devices on the system to 14 (just a random number, no science involved here) all to no effect. We bought the system to reduce the number of arguments and tantrums.  When the controls do work the kids put the devices down without question. But I shouldn't have to keep entering the control limits each damn day. I don't shut the app down, it runs in the background on my phone all the time.

Anyone else have this problem?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Parental Controls losing time control settings
2021-02-03 03:19:32

@Jezpen 

Hi, sorry for the delay.

Did you mean the time control here?

----can I have some pictures before and after the time control reverted back to unlimited?

May I know the model number and operating system of your smartphone

How about the version of your Deco APP?

At the same time, I would like to follow up on your case by email and please have a check of your email box later.

Thank you very much.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 432

Replies: 1

Related Articles