Incorrect stats/activity for wired clients

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-03-03 13:46:05 - last edited 2021-03-03 15:43:27
Model: OC200  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.7.3 Build 20201119 Rel.63433 (SDN Controller 4.2.8)

Has anyone else noticed that the activty stats for wired clients connected to an (unmanaged) downstream swtich show up incorrectly in the SDN controller?  It seems like the majorty of traffic is randomly assigned to one of the clients. 

Example:  I have a connection from a port of a TL-SG2008P to a TP-Link unmanaged switch that connects to a number of devices.  One of those downloads a lot of content, the others send/receive very little.  Yet all the activity from the streaming device shows up under one of the "lightweight" clients.  The correct association is circled in red below.

This happens throughout the network excpt in cases where there is only a single client directly connected to the SDN-managed switch.

Further details of my config here:  https://community.tp-link.com/en/business/forum/topic/255206

Thanks all!

Options
2 Reply
Re:Incorrect stats/activity for wired clients
2021-03-03 17:25:17

@TEDC 

(answering my own question!)

Seems similar to what is described here and here.

@Fae or another member of the TP-Link team:

Is this a bug in the contoller or the router firmware?   Is there a Beta version floating about that would resolve it?

Thanks!

Options
Re:Incorrect stats/activity for wired clients
2021-03-03 18:24:29

@TEDC 

1.7.4 is in firmware release and may be released this weekend according to @Fae 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 578

Replies: 2