Votes

Dark theme

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

Dark theme

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Dark theme
Dark theme
2021-03-26 14:08:50 - last edited 2023-04-25 06:13:52
Model: OC200  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi

I think it would be nice if you could get the option to use a dark theme in the software.

/Evert

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Dark theme-Solution
2023-04-25 06:13:48 - last edited 2023-04-25 06:13:52

Hello @e_kjellgren and other community members,

e_kjellgren wrote

I think it would be nice if you could get the option to use a dark theme in the software.

I'd like to update this feature request here.

Omada Software Controller v5.8 and OC200/OC300 Controller v5.9 has added the Dark Mode, you can choose to enable by Global Settings > Controller Settings > User Interface > Dark Settings.

Please take your time to upgrade your Omada Controller to v5.8 or later version to experience the Dark mode feature.

Note:

For OC200/OC300 controller v5.9, you may need to manually upgrade the firmware via local access as it is a major firmware upgrade.

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Dark theme-Solution
2023-04-25 06:13:48 - last edited 2023-04-25 06:13:52

Hello @e_kjellgren and other community members,

e_kjellgren wrote

I'd like to update this feature request here.

Omada Software Controller v5.8 and OC200/OC300 Controller v5.9 has added the Dark Mode, you can choose to enable by Global Settings > Controller Settings > User Interface > Dark Settings.

Please take your time to upgrade your Omada Controller to v5.8 or later version to experience the Dark mode feature.

Note:

For OC200/OC300 controller v5.9, you may need to manually upgrade the firmware via local access as it is a major firmware upgrade.

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 4

Views: 615

Replies: 1

Voters 4