Latest firmware for ER605(aka TL-R605) still not available in Polish region

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-04-20 23:08:06 - last edited 2021-05-07 09:51:39
Model: ER605 (TL-R605)  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: TL-R605(UN)_V1_20200930

Hi all,

Sorry for direct call but You're probably only person that can answer me in this topic @Fae

I would like to ask when update labeled as ER605(UN)_V1_20210113 will be available in Polish region?

Right now only TL-R605(UN)_V1_20200930 is available and due to warning on English version that states:

" Please upgrade firmware from the local TP-Link official website of the purchase location for your TP-Link device, otherwise it will be against the warranty."

I don't want to perform it using file available there.

Or maybe device won't be available anymore on this market and will not be supported? Since as far as I see they dissapear from the market labeled as withdrawn in online stores.

Here is the download page I'm talking about: https://www.tp-link.com/pl/support/download/tl-r605/#Firmware

I'm really looking forward to Your reply.

Thank You

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Latest firmware for ER605(aka TL-R605) still not available in Polish region-Solution
2021-04-22 09:18:36 - last edited 2021-05-07 09:51:39

Dear @stratify,

stratify wrote

Sorry for direct call but You're probably only person that can answer me in this topic @Fae

I would like to ask when update labeled as ER605(UN)_V1_20210113 will be available in Polish region?

Right now only TL-R605(UN)_V1_20200930 is available and due to warning on English version that states:

" Please upgrade firmware from the local TP-Link official website of the purchase location for your TP-Link device, otherwise it will be against the warranty."

Or maybe device won't be available anymore on this market and will not be supported? Since as far as I see they dissapear from the market labeled as withdrawn in online stores.

Here is the download page I'm talking about: https://www.tp-link.com/pl/support/download/tl-r605/#Firmware

Thank you for your valued feedback.

I believe it's the local support who didn't upload the new firmware in time, and I've forwarded this to the local team for checking.

If you cannot wait to upgrade the firmware for the ER605, you can go to the global website or this thread to check for an update.

Note: Generally speaking, there is no region limitation to the firmware update of the wired products like ER605, so it's okay to download the firmware from the links above.

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Recommended Solution
Options
3 Reply
Re:Latest firmware for ER605(aka TL-R605) still not available in Polish region-Solution
2021-04-22 09:18:36 - last edited 2021-05-07 09:51:39

Dear @stratify,

stratify wrote

Thank you for your valued feedback.

I believe it's the local support who didn't upload the new firmware in time, and I've forwarded this to the local team for checking.

If you cannot wait to upgrade the firmware for the ER605, you can go to the global website or this thread to check for an update.

Note: Generally speaking, there is no region limitation to the firmware update of the wired products like ER605, so it's okay to download the firmware from the links above.

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Recommended Solution
Options
Re:Latest firmware for ER605(aka TL-R605) still not available in Polish region
2021-04-25 21:03:20

Hello @Fae,

I would like to thank You very much for the quick reply (couldn't reply earlier but saw Your response just after You posted - it was helpful in my situation) and also for Your reaction to the problem.

Hope the website will be updated in nearest future.

Originally I wanted to post about that issue in the thread You have mentioned (255644) without creating new one but I'm not able to probably due to thread lock/insufficient permissions.

Options
Re:Latest firmware for ER605(aka TL-R605) still not available in Polish region
2021-04-26 04:10:11

Dear @stratify,

stratify wrote

Originally I wanted to post about that issue in the thread You have mentioned (255644) without creating new one but I'm not able to probably due to thread lock/insufficient permissions.

The thread I mentioned (255644) is mainly a firmware notification thread, and it has been locked so that you cannot Reply there.

For any further concerns about the firmware in the future, please feel free to start a new thread for assistance.

Thank you again for your valued feedback. Have a great day!

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1092

Replies: 3

Related Articles