URL/IP Address OC200 uses to send heartbeat to the Omada cloud

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-05-11 19:24:02
Model: OC200  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Good day,

I am new to the platform. Please assist if you know the URL that OC200 uses to talk to the cloud? Is there any specific URL it uses to link to the cloud? I need to whitelist the URL on my Linux device so the OC200 can get internet connectivity. 

Thank you so much for your assistnce in advance

Kind resgards

Options
2 Reply
Re:URL/IP Address OC200 uses to send heartbeat to the Omada cloud
2021-05-13 00:56:27

@Miyelani 

Give the OC200 a static IP address and access to the internet.

Options
Re:URL/IP Address OC200 uses to send heartbeat to the Omada cloud
2021-05-13 03:33:11

Dear @Miyelani,

Miyelani wrote

I am new to the platform. Please assist if you know the URL that OC200 uses to talk to the cloud? Is there any specific URL it uses to link to the cloud? I need to whitelist the URL on my Linux device so the OC200 can get internet connectivity. 

Welcome. I'm afraid there is no specific URL or IP address that the Controller uses to talk to the Omada Cloud.

To whitelist the OC200 to the Cloud, you may reserve an IP for the OC200 and allow it to communicate with your network gateway.

If your concern is resolved, I'd encourage you to give feedback to the community so others can be confident of the solution.

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 745

Replies: 2

Related Articles