Votes

[ER-7206] Is it possible to add an option 60 parameter to DHCP requests on WAN interfaces?

Votes

[ER-7206] Is it possible to add an option 60 parameter to DHCP requests on WAN interfaces?

110 Reply
Re:[ER-7206] Is it possible to add an option 60 parameter to DHCP requests on WAN interfaces?
2023-12-20 02:20:55 - last edited 2023-12-20 02:22:28

Hi all,

It's been submitted to the dev and sent to the request pool. Pending. So, ETA available on the V5.15 Controller and adapt firmware. (Source date 12/20/2023)

This might be delayed or advanced. If the dev determines to delay/cancel it due to its low priority, we are not obliged to inform you.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Options
Re:[ER-7206] Is it possible to add an option 60 parameter to DHCP requests on WAN interfaces?
2023-12-28 07:19:25

@Clive_A 

I noticed a "fire" symbol in the corner of the topic. What does this mean? Thanks.

Options
2023-12-28 07:28:18

@Adrimama 

Probably nothing more than just because the thread has reached either the 10,000th view or the 100th post...

Not sure that the devs take those indicators into account :)

Options
2023-12-28 12:07:55

@Oliwood 

Not sure. Because i see other post with more view and reply 

But if i clearly understanding, we do waiting the v5.15

Do you have any roadmap about the next release?

Thanks

Options
2024-01-02 09:23:23

Hi @Adrimama 

Adrimama wrote

@Clive_A 

I noticed a "fire" symbol in the corner of the topic. What does this mean? Thanks.

View number is high or many people participate in the thread will be marked.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Options
2024-01-02 09:27:14

Hi @MaxxFR 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

MaxxFR wrote

@Oliwood 

Not sure. Because i see other post with more view and reply 

But if i clearly understanding, we do waiting the v5.15

Do you have any roadmap about the next release?

Thanks

So my information is not accurate or final. I or the dev team do not guarantee any specific timeline for anything.

To be more specific, V5.15 was estimated in 2024 Q2 or Q3.

Options
2024-02-01 00:53:40

Can we know the currrent "MAC address" and "DHCP option 60" of omada router WAN interface ?

Options
RE:[ER-7206] Is it possible to add an option 60 parameter to DHCP requests on WAN interfaces?
2024-03-11 09:18:56
Need to configure DHCP ISP OPTION not only 60.
Options
2024-04-03 13:50:48

@Matthieu.B i think that TP-link will NOT do it

i'm in the netherland , and need it fot IPTV but my fritz is a lot better....

Options
2024-04-03 15:02:19

@HermanH it's announced for Q2/Q3 so I think it's coming soon 

Options

Voters 40

+ 36 Voters